Media Javier Mendez: DC retirement plans postponed, plans to fight 2-3 more times

Jones 3-0 DC incoming.

Jones 3-0 DC incoming.

Mendez: “For me, he is done with the light heavyweight division so I think he fights Brock..."

I think Jones has to go up to heavyweight for that to happen. DC seems 100% done with LHW.

He should've retired tbh. Maybe the brock fight to make bank but 2-3 fights? Jones , stipe rematches? He's got nothing to gain.

Once Cain beats Francis and become a title contender again, he'll speed up his retirement.

Nah, who am I kidding. Cain's going to injure himself on the way out the cage

He's not making lhw again, if Dana wants the monster paypay of the third fight then jj is going up.

I ain’t believing shit until March 21.

He will retire after Brawck pound him into Bolivian....

good news

Jones wants another fight, he can move up

Cormier owes him nothing

As he should
After retirement he will still do money, but not at current effort/income ratio

Jones 3-0 DC incoming.
DC says he's done with LHW.
Jones says he has no plans to move up to HW any time soon.

Sorry but I don't think that's happening. Also it's actually 1 and 1 NC for Jones.

DC literally had to push down on a towel to make 205. Everybody should be in favour of him moving to HW and not going back down to LHW.

"I'm not going to let Jon Jones dictate when I can retire! *sniff*"
*postpones retirement in hopes for a Jon Jones trilogy*

Once Cain beats Francis and become a title contender again, he'll speed up his retirement.

Nah, who am I kidding. Cain's going to injure himself on the way out the cage

CANE is done
U think he can withstand KO Punch grom Francis ?!?

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I wonder how much cash did Dana slam on the table.
<31>

Last edited:
Uncle Dana having a panic attack.

Jon Jones without a foil, is just a guy beating up scrubs.

This whole thing is the UFC's fault for not promoting anyone, now they're stuck forcing the only fighters with any sort of notoriety to fight one another ad nauseum.

Back