Rampage hollywood movie career

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What went wrong? I remember seeing him in the A-Team movie remake back in 2010. I thought he was funny. Why he doesn't get roles anymore?

Because he’s a pro fighter and wants to fight?

I always thought the same thing about Frank Mir & Heath Herring.

giphy.gif

The only fighter who can kind of act is Josh Barnett

I pity the fool.

Negative PR maybe? He got his role in A Team then went on a legitimate rampage that ended with a woman having a miscarriage

Edit - got the timeline mixed up, this happened before A team

Last edited:
What went wrong? I remember seeing him in the A-Team movie remake back in 2010. I thought he was funny. Why he doesn't get roles anymore?

He's lazy about pursuing roles and really didn't like the film making process. Funny thing is he was so desperate to do the A team, he burned bridges with Dana to play that role, only for him to get on set and complain about how "boring" it was and how actors were soft.

The guy doesn't know what he wants.

Because he’s a pro fighter and wants to fight?

Rampage has not exactly been the best example of motivation.

Negative PR maybe? He got his role in A Team then went on a legitimate rampage that ended with a woman having a miscarriage

The woman had actually already lost her baby a few days before and tried to blame it on Rampage to sue him. I'm not familiar with American laws, but I'm pretty sure Rampage would have gone to jail for that if it was true.

Rampage has not exactly been the best example of motivation.

The woman had actually already lost her baby a few days before and tried to blame it on Rampage to sue him. I'm not familiar with American laws, but I'm pretty sure Rampage would have gone to jail for that if it was true.
In America if you have enough money you dont go to jail for anything. If you do its superficial 5 star resort jail for like 30 days.

TS is correct, he was surprisingly good in the A-Team film, easily holding his own with Neeson and Cooper.

Obviously he has none of the range of those two, but for that one role he was perfect.

I thought that was before the role, like way way before.

Back