I would like to see Conor vs Tony and khabib vs Diaz next

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now here me out, we all know Conor needs to win again, he can't rematch Khabib off the bat again. Tony is a very good match up for Conor since he is the better striker and more likely victor.

Now Habibi and Diaz have beef that goes back about 7 years. Wounds heal but memories dont and Diaz slapped Habibi and we all know Khabib stilll wants to put a whooping on Diaz for that. These both bouts would sell close to a million ppvs each. Then we can see Habibi vs Conor next.

Would rather see Tony vs Khabib. That is the only fight that truly makes sense

Did you at least read my op?

Yes I did. It's cool...but at LW we are owed that fight. Tony is the interim champ no matter how pointless it actually is and the two have LITERALLY been built up to fight for years in the making now.

Would rather see Tony vs Khabib. That is the only fight that truly makes sense

You got it in one. Nate is irreverent and Conor loses to Tony and Khabib. The top two LWs are Khabib and Tony, they should be fighting.
Yes I read the OP and it's nonsense by a BerryStupidPoster.

STFU idiot Tony only deserves title shot nothing more nothing less

You got it in one. Nate is irreverent and Conor loses to Tony and Khabib. The top two LWs are Khabib and Tony, they should be fighting.
Yes I read the OP and it's nonsense by a BerryStupidPoster.

You lucky I dont want to get banned or carded other wise we would be getting it on. If this were Youtube you would be owned beach

Nope, Diaz shat it when offered his chance, fuck him, pricks basically irrelevant.

How anybody can consider passing Ferguson for that dope smoking fuck wit is beyond me.

Nope, Diaz shat it when offered his chance, fuck him, pricks basically irrelevant.

How anybody can consider passing Ferguson for that dope smoking fuck wit is beyond me.

He, Conor and habibi are the only needle movers left at LW. These guys can all earn over 1 million PPV's and thats what mmattters. We all know this

Conor has 100 million in the bank and at this point calls the shots because WME understands that he is what fans want to see and they support him

Did you at least read my op?
You're making a pretty big assumption thinking we will see Khabib vs Conor after this plays out. Conor doesn't have a great track record against guys that are taller than him and Tony's pressure will quickly wear him out at which point Conor gets raped. Conor doesn't have 1 punch power and can't chase Tony to the ground for the same reason he didn't chase Nate so how exactly does he beat Tony?

I don't hate the idea though, watching Tony destroy Conor and Khabib have a fun fight with Nate before we finally get Khabib Tony would be cool but the sooner you can get those to in the cage the better before some other weird circumstances fucks it up again, lol.

He, Conor and habibi are the only needle movers left at LW. These guys can all earn over 1 million PPV's and thats what mmattters. We all know this

Then it is the job of the UFC to develop more needle movers. Conor may never fight again (especially with all the rumors that he's about to be arrested for rape soon) while Khabib and his gang are constantly teasing about his imminent retirement. Dana would be dumb to let the fate of his company be decided by 2 loose fuses.

Last edited:
You're making a pretty big assumption thinking we will see Khabib vs Conor after this plays out. Conor doesn't have a great track record against guys that are taller than him and Tony's pressure will quickly wear him out at which point Conor gets raped. Conor doesn't have 1 punch power and can't chase Tony to the ground for the same reason he didn't chase Nate so how exactly does he beat Tony?

I don't hate the idea though, watching Tony destroy Conor and Khabib have a fun fight with Nate before we finally get Khabib Tony would be cool but the sooner you can get those to in the cage the better before some other weird circumstances fucks it up again, lol.

He's beaten Diaz, Poirier and Hallloway who are taller than him. Only lost to Diaz and I believe Khabib and him are the same size

Nate has done nothing to deserve a title shot. Tony is the only one who should be fighting Khabib next, you know this.

These guys can all earn over 1 million PPV's and thats what mmattters.
When it comes to title shots...thats what shouldn't matter...

I get it...Nate Khabib is an interesting match up...both guys have history...but Nate is in no position for a title shot...

Khabib x Tony
Nate x Conor 3
...are the fights to make

Lol
Khabib is not a needle mover
Anyway I think a few lightweights can beat post surgery Ferguson

Back