Cejudo vs Bodybuilder With No Training: Who would win?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would win between Cejudo and a guy that's 6'5" 350 lbs ripped with no training?

Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost. He almost beat Nog. I personally think that he beats Cejudo. He's an example of a guy that with no training that could beat any 125er in the world.

Depends on the rules...

Is it to the death locked in a small cage? Cejudo could bite his nuts off..

But under Pride rules and we're talking Pride Sapp, then I'd take Sapp. Could you imagine Henry taking that same powerbomb Big Nog took?

Depends on the rules...

Is it to the death locked in a small cage? Cejudo could bite his nuts off..

But under Pride rules and we're talking Pride Sapp, then I'd take Sapp.
<mma4>

Cejudo would run circles against an untrained dude. He would have an advantage in range, just staying close would defuse the other guys arms. Of course a good punch would murder Cejudo lol but I would still put my money on him if I had a gun to my head

Another one of these dumbass threads again...
<Meh02>

matthew kader wrecks cejudo inside 1 round.

giphy.gif
req6oUV.gif

I feel like a real heavy body builder wouldn't be able to move properly let alone compete in a sport.

They struggle to breathe walking, how can they win any athletic competition that requires cardio

But under Pride rules and we're talking Pride Sapp, then I'd take Sapp. Could you imagine Henry taking that same powerbomb Big Nog took?

I have a hard time imagining Sapp landing a bomb on Cejudo.

I have a hard time imagining Sapp landing a bomb on Cejudo.

Are you speculating Cejudo could just run from Sapp in a Pride ring? Pride Sapp had that athletic football explosion and Henry couldn't jump the ropes. I would favor Cejudo in a fight to the death but under Pride rules, he would fold to Sapp's sheer fucking brute strength.

I think he means strongman/powerlifter not bodybuilder.

I feel like a real heavy body builder wouldn't be able to move properly let alone compete in a sport.

They struggle to breathe walking, how can they win any athletic competition that requires cardio

Yeah, I wouldn't bat an eyelash at taking a shot from a bodybuilder because they can't move properly and somebody that ripped has to have terrible cardio.

20031031104041_ddd0030.jpg

Cejudo would penetrate the bodybuilder.

Haha

Imagine the mountain vs Cejudo

How the fuck can a 125 lb man do real damage to a man literally 'tree times his size'?

I know it says untrained, but a basic
8 weeks to prepare would be ample for a monster.

Id take your mom as the victor op

Back