Nickname chatter

HumanSandwich

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Beastin' 25/8 - this isn't exactly sla nickne, because nobody would ever say it. It doesn't roll off the tongue and is a bit clumsy. However, this is so obvious that you can't imagine that whatever this fighter's real name is didn't notice when he created it. This makes it endearing, because he was so enthused over the playful naivety of it. 4.5/5

"No love" - a contrived attempt at tough guyism, just like his crappy neck tats. Had he adopted "neck tats" as his nickname, he'd get a strong 4/5, but as things stand, he gets uuggghh/5

Jesus "lieutenant colonel of yoel Romero" christ- Jesus could have chosen any nickname, and certainly could have chosen at least 8 or 9 more significant people to put in his nickname. People ofothe time were confused, but in order to prove his greatness he.... Blah blah blah

What are some nicknames that are most notable or notorious to you?

Human "Jizz biscuits" sandwich

They called Clementi "No Love" because his wife left him.

Cupcake ftw.

1363417760wanderlei-silva-and-axe.jpg

HM: The Gracie Hunter, The IQ Wrestler, Twinkle Toes.

The snowman...the janitor...are the worst. .. touchy fili, uncle creepy the best

Nicknames that replace the fighters' names in the minds of fans are really good. Shogun, Rampage, CroCop..

And while I'm not very enthusiastic about the Diaz brothers, I find it cool that they didn't really care to have a nickname at all.

I dont mind no love or beastin 25;8, its atleast different than the name most have like Spartan, Pitbull, the something nightmare. If its unique im probably gonna like it unless you call yourself big pretty.

Showeather was pretty dumb, as was Twinkletoes, and The Red King.

The king of Rock and Rumble was a pretty good and somewhat forgotten one though.

Nicknames that replace the fighters' names in the minds of fans are really good. Shogun, Rampage, CroCop..

And while I'm not very enthusiastic about the Diaz brothers, I find it cool that they didn't really care to have a nickname at all.
Hendo, especially since it thankfully replaced Hollywood, lol.

I was always a fan of Anderson's Beastin' 25/8 nickname. Me and my mates often use it ironically so I was pretty gutted when he changed it to Overtime.

It will always be the GOAT nickname in my eyes.

The Reaper - generic but ok and alliteration.
Bobby Knuckles - terrible, I've never heard him referred to as Bobby and knuckles..... plus the fighter and his team/training partners didn't come up with it.

I think it would be funny it fighters changed them every fight to fuck with sherdog and social media

Like if Jon Jones came out next fight as Jon "Pictograms" Jones on purpose I'd get a good laugh.

Cupcake, of course but Natural Born Killer, The Immortal, and The Axe Murderer are my favorites.

Best: Minotauro
Worst: Minotoro

Back