After Costa

joec87

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who would love to see Yoel vs. Jon Jones?

Yoel should fight a #1 contender match vs Johnny Walker first... seeing as how he is not a champion moving up to get an immediate title shot.

xaztCLz.jpg

Yoel should fight a #1 contender match vs Johnny Walker first... seeing as how he is not a champion moving up to get an immediate title shot.

Marretta Santos would be way before Walker. Same with Reyes, Blachowitz and Anderson. Walker has to beat Ledet and at least one or two top 10 guys convincingly to get a shot I'd say.
He's definitely one to watch though mate.

Threads like this make me glad I don’t have daughter.

After costa?!! This is the fight we have been waiting for and you are already looking last it! Whats wrong with u man?!

Yoel is too small for Jones, he's 178cm

Fighting Jones after two losses in a row? Nah

Not really, I don't think it would be a competitive fight. Jones is a bad style for Yoel.

I actually think his style may be the only kind that will beat Jones at this point in Jones's career you're not going to out skill Jon Jones you need to be explosive and able to put him away with one shot

I actually think his style may be the only kind that will beat Jones at this point in Jones's career you're not going to out skill Jon Jones you need to be explosive and able to put him away with one shot

Basically Johnny Walker Lol

Good money fight but it would derail his career. Yoel won't beat Jones and so he would have lost to both the MW and LHW champions. He should start off with some favorable match ups at LHW. Yoel is a draw of his own, so no need for only the top guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back