Reaction score

<BC1>

Looks better than cain at least.

God... I hate this matchup. :mad:

he better hit the dick pills instead.

he better hit the dick pills instead.
What Anderson does In his free time with his wife is none of our concern

GOAT. He back, trust me he back for the fight

I never got how elite fighters accept to hit pads like this. They are so close, the stupid pad holder is literally bringing the pads to each of his gloves... Hes not even extending his arms training himself on how he would actually fight, Staying on the outside/Extending his arms and hitting a stationary target. Not a target thats moving his head into your punches. Also why are these pad holders always way shorter... When Im a fighter I want my pad holder taller to stimulate me fighting a taller or equal opponent

Last edited:
Silva via 2nd round TKO

It'll be the Floyd Mayweather affect for Israel. He'll want the fight until he sees Silva across the octagon

Not worried until he looks like Chuck hitting the mitts... 20% Matrix Silva makes this an entertaining fight.

Not worried until he looks like Chuck hitting the mitts... 20% Matrix Silva makes this an entertaining fight.
You mean as long as he doesn't look like he might just drop to the ground without even being touched? I agree! Chuck had a different look in his eye that time around.

If Silva wins. And Kelvin wins. There is a possibility that Silva could win the belt back. And that is crazy.

IMO Anderson never looked impressive on pads, this is coming from a huge Silva fan.

EDIT: unfortunately I think Adesanya is gonna destroy him anyways

Let’s all hope old man Andy pulls it off and ktfo of Isreal.

Adesanya is the future of the UFC.....

RIP Silva.....you always will be remember....

completely misread that as "Hitting MILFS"

7B0R.gif

I wonder if he will take PEDs for Adesanya too.

I assume yes. He has nothing to lose at this point.

Back