Hardy: "I hate people thinking I'm a cheater, twas a rookie mistake"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Most media outlets I think called foul play, including BloodyElbow. Sherdog opinion piece said:

"One needn’t have years of experience to know the basic rules of the sport; it doesn’t take multiple seasons playing soccer to know not to use your hands. The simpler explanation is likely the more accurate one. We can look at what we know about his temperament -- he’s highly competitive, unapologetic, prone to make excuses instead of admit wrongdoing and unafraid to violate legal boundaries -- and, eiusdem generis, apply those traits to his in-cage behavior. Crowder survived a number of big right hands and started taunting Hardy, who was visibly tiring and even more visibly frustrated. The flagrantly illegal knee was not some misunderstanding or rookie mistake. It was a deliberate manifestation of his inability to appropriately cope with challenges. We did not see an aberration; we saw the raw truth of who Hardy is as a person."

https://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/A-Little-Bit-of-Everything-148417

He went from A level athlete straight to D level with that move.

"One needn’t have years of experience to know the basic rules of the sport; it doesn’t take multiple seasons playing soccer to know not to use your hands. The simpler explanation is likely the more accurate one. We can look at what we know about his temperament -- he’s highly competitive, unapologetic, prone to make excuses instead of admit wrongdoing and unafraid to violate legal boundaries -- and, eiusdem generis, apply those traits to his in-cage behavior. Crowder survived a number of big right hands and started taunting Hardy, who was visibly tiring and even more visibly frustrated. The flagrantly illegal knee was not some misunderstanding or rookie mistake. It was a deliberate manifestation of his inability to appropriately cope with challenges. We did not see an aberration; we saw the raw truth of who Hardy is as a person."
So in other words, he's still the same old piece of shit human being that beats up women.

Think most see him as a “Beater” before a cheater

<Fedor23>

A cheater isn't the worst thing that peoples think you are....

It was such a deliberate knee. Unless he wanted to lose , it just had to be a dumbass move.

Crowder should have defended himself.

Rookie mistake.

Honestly that knee should be LEGAL. He had one knee down only so it was like he was blatantly down.

Eddie Alvarez did virtually same thing. Greg Hardy is only human. He did the best he could. Mistakes happen. People who have never competed want to point at past mistakes and assume he is a bad guy. I have 10 times more respect for the man than i did. He accepted responsibility. Now move on and quit your whining.

Lol, when you're such an ass that no NFL team will sign you despite the huge demand for top tier d linemen is this really changing anyone's attitude toward you? Also, I was entertained by that ending to the fight. Let's be honest, the knee was the only good part of the fight. Can you imagine if it had been one of those slo mo third rounds where the guy who is less gassed lands 8 strikes instead of 6? It doesn't make Hardy less of a douche but it was certainly the best possible ending for the lackluster bout at that point.

It was such a clear case of wanting to get out of that fight. It was no mistake.

Leave greg hardy alone

You people just want something to get recreationally outraged about it.

giphy.gif
Mentality

As soon as he got in that position I was yelling "punch" not sure why he didn't listen. Apparently he can't listen to what I say to my computer.

Back