Anyone excited for the upcoming Fedor/Bader fight?

Anyone excited for the upcoming Fedor/Bader fight?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This saturday big fight with Fedor and Bader for the HW belt. Should be very interesting fight. I think the first min will tell you who's going to win.

A past it HW vs a never good enough LHW, what's not to get excited about.

Thanks for reminding me. Hell yeah can't wait, war Fedor.

Sure, I got a hard-on.

Bader is cute.

Even if he left his prime fuckton time ago, will ever watch the Last Emperor fight

I am. It’s been a better tournament than I expected, and though it’s taken a long time, I appreciate that it really is an openweight contest, with natural middleweights, LHW, and HW fighting for the gold.

To watch Fedor get knocked out again. Or possibly score a sloppy knockout, in a nail-biting fight where he looks like he's on ice skates the whole time?

Nah, I'll finish watching Punisher on Netflix and catch the highlights after.

If Fedor can somehow pull this off....I bet I will shed a tear afterwards.

Would remind me of this moment:

IrS42QTQi-AGHZzT1-g0ZEkEEmDEXqaaOpYhPmhF6yk.gif

excited because fedor's fighting. not excited because it's vs bader.

not that i dislike bader, but i feel like he'll wrestlefuck fedor into a gnp finish.

pulling for some old fedor magic, though.

Anytime Fedor fights, I look forward to it. Will it be on Spike this weekend? If I were to coach Fedor, I would tell him to use kicks immediately to keep Bader at a distance. I would tell him to continue to not stand so vertical shaking his fist because he will be taken down. Once that happens, he's in a world of hurt. Jab, kick and move. Jab,, kick, and move. Bader can't stand with you. His only chance is to wrestle you and bring you to the ground. Jab, kick, and move. Then when he doesn't expect it, bring the over hand right for the finish. One clean one should do the job.

Even if he left his prime fuckton time ago, will ever watch the Last Emperor fight

Me too. His punches have been landing flush lately and he'll need to land against Bader. Bader is going to be looking for a takedown from the bell.

cant say I care about the rest of the card though

Back