Seriously tho - re: Silva/Weidman III

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
No doubt Silva declined

But I feel Weidman declined harder - I mean he crashed and burned hard.

I would give the nod to Silva in the rematch for sure - or if Silva still can't win I think he would put up the best fight yet

What say you

It's the fight to make imo - put asses in seats amirite

Weidman didn't decline harder, he kept fighting the best at 185 and came up short. He still smashes Silva.

No doubt Silva declined

But I feel Weidman declined harder - I mean he crashed and burned hard.

I would give the nod to Silva in the rematch for sure - or if Silva still can't win I think he would put up the best fight yet

What say you

It's the fight to make imo - put asses in seats amirite

You are very wrong, Silva loses.
Since October 2012 the only significant moment Silva has had in a fight has been a flying knee on Bisping when he wasn't looking.
The spider is done, he just needs to get scooped up in toilet paper and flushed away.

Though it would be a hell of a story if AS managed to comeback and KO Weidman for his retirement fight.

Seriously guys does Chris have to be in a wheelchair before you can admit he's too war torn to survive a late career Silva rematch?

DID YOU SEE SILVA KICK CORMIER

Yeah I seen it - he hurt him bad - that painful anguish on his face and he held himself to keep the pain in

Brutal, brutal kick

DjzDuEFmo3zSn1xmZjJY0s2uA6r49eweI4ZbRfw8CPs.gif

Flasy but I don't even think it landed TBH

Weidman beats up Silva. Silva can't the pull the trigger since his timing is off now.

Weidman beats up Silva. Silva can't the pull the trigger since his timing is off now.

I would say Weidman slowed down considerably since they last met so the timing concern shouldn't be a concern

I always felt both of Weidman's victories over Silva were a tad flukish, but yeah, the Spider is done. I think he'd lose again, convincingly this time.

Yeah I seen it - he hurt him bad - that painful anguish on his face and he held himself to keep the pain in

Brutal, brutal kick

Lol at answering yourself hahahahah.

Gold

I always felt both of Weidman's victories over Silva were a tad flukish, but yeah, the Spider is done. I think he'd lose again, convincingly this time.

I really think match 3 would be the longest, most drown out but most entertaining fight of all

Legit

win or lose

WTF then why was he in pain did he have a sharp piece of undigested popeyes chicken pass through his body in that moment????

I know that face.
I bet he had to poop but worked through it.
#HeartOfAChampion

Win or lose he's still MY BOYYY!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back