Media Now TJ's behavior makes sense: his manager is Tiki Ghosn

THE FIGHT WAS STOPPED FROM A CUT

A CUT

Nothing like taking one moment from someone's life and saying "here they are!"

Has Tiki ever acknowledged that? I know he was concussed but that shit is too funny.

I thought Tiki was kind of respected these days

"Just a cut"
giphy.gif

Oh shit does anybody remember this fight? I think it was Nicklas Backstrom vs Mike Wilkinson

Backstrom had momentum coming in, was wirey and rangy, and confident

He throws a push kick down the middle, and Wilkinson counters with a punch that KOs Nicklas

After the fight, during the Rogan (Hardy?) interview, Nicklas interrupts and says something like “that’s really fucked up, man”

I forget what the exact confusion was, on his part. Just goes to show how hard it must be to maintain your wits when the worst goes down in that cage.

edit:
TatteredRipeCod-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Tiki is the kinda dude to blow a guy, then make fun of that guy for being gay.

Oh shit does anybody remember this fight? I think it was Nicklas Backstrom vs Mike Wilkinson

Backstrom had momentum coming in, was wirey and rangy, and confident

He throws a push kick down the middle, and Wilkinson counters with a punch that KOs Nicklas

After the fight, during the Rogan interview, Nicklas interrupts and says something like “that’s really fucked up, man”

I forget what the exact confusion was, on his part. Just goes to show how hard it must be to maintain your wits when the worst goes down in that cage.

edit:
TatteredRipeCod-size_restricted.gif
That dude had some hype at the time too haha

Ha, the interviewer is from my hometown. He runs an awesome comic, toy, arcade store. The place is awesome. Good job Jeff Osborne

Back