Josh Rosenthal - The Punisher

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I just spent 30 minutes talking to a buddy of mine about the new season refering to the actor as Josh Rosenthal.

<36>

When i turn around and walk away i realize what i had just done. Im not sure if he caught it and didnt want to mention or if it escaped him as well, but at this point, im too afraid to ask.

Thats what too much MMA will do to you fellas

Jon Bernthal
240px-Jon_Bernthal_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

Feeling like @Macalpinerules right now for making this thread. Get in and have a laugh at me before its wastelanded

You know his name

picsart_09-24-04-23-52-jpg.280127

Last edited:
how can you talk to your friend for 30 minutes when time only lasts for 25 minutes?

{<huh}

I just spent 30 minutes talking to a buddy of mine about the new season refering to the actor as Josh Rosenthal.

<36>

When i turn around and walk away i realize what i had just done. Im not sure if he caught it and didnt want to mention or if it escaped him as well, but at this point, im too afraid to ask.

Thats what too much MMA will do to you fellas

Jon Bernthal
240px-Jon_Bernthal_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

Feeling like @Macalpinerules right now for making this thread. Get in and have a laugh at me before its wastelanded

Man I miss that guy.

<DCrying><DCrying>

@Macalpinerules

Shit Rosenthal too, best in the biz.

I heard him on someone's podcast talking about training acting in Russia for a year. Sounded like a fucking crazy experience. Dude is def unique.

I heard him on someone's podcast talking about training acting in Russia for a year. Sounded like a fucking crazy experience. Dude is def unique.
Have you heard him on Joey Diaz podcast?

There is the full hour and a half version free on youtube, but this gives you a glimpse of what you may find. I havent listened to it in full, just this clip, so maybe we are talking about the same thing

Have you heard him on Joey Diaz podcast?

There is the full hour and a half version free on youtube, but this gives you a glimpse of what you may find. I havent listened to it in full, just this clip, so maybe we are talking about the same thing

I listened to that one. Good show. I think I heard the Russian experience on Marons podcast.

You never know how good you have it until you lose it

tenor.gif

RIP @Macalpinerules

He would've wanted this as his eulogy. From his POF profile:

"Aiming with closed eyes"
Looking to get to know and hang out with cool girls. Open to all possibilities. I won't get mad if you bite. No romance movies for me. Passionate stares for days. Books on the beach like what. Laying in the grass holding hands. Naked wrestling. Hot showers with music. 10 minutes kisses without sex. Game of Thrones binging. Dog park excursions. Specialty restaurant hunting.

RIP big dog

raw

Shane was one of the best TV Bad Guys of all time, maybe even Bad Guy GOAT.

I just finished Punisher S2 and Im giving it a Totally Awesome.

Back