Pass The Salt: TJ Dillashaw Doubles Down: I Beat Cejudo 99 Times Out of 100!

Who wins at 135 lbs?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Let’s be honest, I’ve never said I wasn’t a sore loser. I don’t take losing very well. That’s not a guess about me. I let my emotions get the best of me, that’s why I’m so competitive and that’s why I am who I am,” he said on The Ariel Helwani MMA Show.

“That’s why I put that many hours into the gym and train as hard as I do. Even in practice I get pissed when I lose. You know? I’ve been known for that. My emotions get the best of me,” he added.

. . .

“So obviously I was furious. It was, I mean a 30 second fight when I know I’m the better fighter. It’s just rough to swallow. If anybody’s been in my situation or just competing in general, you know what that’s like. And I want to be here congratulating Cejudo, first and foremost, I want to make sure that comes across.

"That is how I feel and know he put in a bunch of hard work, I don’t want to take away anything from his victory or his accolades or what he’s done,” he added. Still, TJ feels he is the superior athlete, and he will get the victory over Cejudo more often than not.

“He looked great, has a great camp and I am happy for the guy, good for him. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to beat him. If we fight that fight 100 times I will win 99 of them. This, unfortunately, was that one fight.”

. . .

“I’m not going to swallow this one very well. It’s a tough one for me, I was very serious of that. Especially when I have the UFC doctors telling me it’s an early stoppage. You had Dana White talking about it was an early stoppage. It just sucks man. There’s no other way to really put it.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/21/...-confident-beat-henry-cejudo-99-100-times-mma

tenor.gif

Alot of u guys talk shit about him. But the reason i like seeing him fight is because i know the guy is a real fighter. I dont often log in but the guy is getting shit on too much.

TJ is what every fighter should be. Game 24/7 and somebody who thinks nobody can beat him. Every fighter should think like this.

Also.. early stoppage.

Sorry for bad english.

Alot of u guys talk shit about him. But the reason i like seeing him fight is because i know the guy is a real fighter. I dont often log in but the guy is getting shit on too much.

TJ is what every fighter should be. Game 24/7 and somebody who thinks nobody can beat him. Every fighter should think like this.

Also.. early stoppage.

Sorry for bad english.
Tj dillashaws sherdog account

Well, at least he admits to being a sore loser.

...as he said: he lost the one that counted.

99/100....smh

Henry is going to KO him early again and end his career. TJ is not on his level

TJ Dillashalt for real

TJ, you did nothing to win that fight. Shut up and move on, you are starting to sound like a bitch.

There's been far worse stoppages in the UFC. Pull your big boy pants up, go home and get back at it.

At least Stipe took his L like a soldier and let DC have his moment, all while Bork Laser took center stage and proceeded to call him and Francis pieces of shit.. LOL.

Fuckin' Stone Cold Stipe, he needs to go shove a 6 pack of Modelo up Dillashaw's ass and smack him out of it. Just shut up dude, you are making it worse.

Remember the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld? He'd be like in 2019 "NO DOUBLE CHAMP FOR YOU" to Teej

I'm not sure I've ever seen this level of delusion in a fighter before. 99 times out of 100? Can he possibly actually believe that?

Back