For Fedor fans only.

Royhalibut

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who ya got this weekend? And how do you see it playing out?

I'm expecting Bader to be quicker and maybe test Fedor's wrestling. Think he'll stand and bang a bit? He sure doesn't want to end up face down from a right hand bomb!

I will be rooting for the Last Emperor for sure, but I'm not too confident putting my money on him. But would be great to see him get another faceplant KO. faceplant.jpg

It would be nice to see another Fedor KO. But if he is not able to catch Bader quickly, I do not see him winning.

Bader should win this handily.

IF he doesn't choke that is

Fedor TKO

Bader is going to fight like an idiot and go head hunting

not how I want it to go but Bader wins via it being 2019.

Huge fedor fan man

Wanna see him win it but don't got high hopes

my 2 fav fighters growing up were randy and fedor....so i even though i know the likely outcome, my love for that crazy russian bastard just wont allow me to bet against him

I hope the GOAT can pull it off and throw one more fastball down the middle.

The goat has one more home run in him. Believe.

Hope Fedor wins, but I would bet on Bader by stoppage at this point.

But Fedor has the power still and Bader isn't known for having a granite chin.

Good news is the knee isn't wrapped anymore so atleast in theory he should be more mobile and able to grapple a bit better.

Fedor has had more frequent fights so he should be in good shape hopefully his cardio is better this fight with his knee not wrapped but he is older so cant expect prime fedor lol.

Bader is very dangerous it will be interesting to see what his gameplan is but I'm very anxious for this one.

Every single fedor fight in bellator has produced crazy moments I'm just wondering what it will be this time.

Bader faster? I don’t think so.

Fedor by KO or Guillotine choke.
Fedor only has 2 guillotine finishes in his career and they were in his first 2 years of mma.

First was his very first fight in 2000 vs Lazarov and the last one was in 2001 against Lee hasdale so it would be cool to see.

Last edited:
I'd love to see Fedor stop him, he's been one of my favourite fighters for about 15 years now but at this stage in their respective careers I think Bader will catch him, take him down and pound him out and it will probably be early into the first round. I hope Fedor proves me wrong though and if he does I'd like to see him retire. There's nothing left to prove at this point and the game passed him by years ago.

Always hoping for a Fedor win, but it's 2019, so I'm not the most confident. Still picking him for a win though!

Back