UFC Signs Light Heavyweight prospect Roman Dolidze

6-0 at LHW could be badass or he could be scrub with a nice record full of bums lol. He should fit in nicely at 205, USADA bless.

6-0 at LHW could be badass or he could be scrub with a nice record full of bums lol. He should fit in nicely at 205, USADA bless.

Besides Pasternak, indeed full of bums. But this win is solid

Think he'll beat USADA?

in a word..

iu

Soooo weird, I was wondering about Dolidze earlier. Plus, I had noted that he'd been pulled from two consecutive fights with no explanation and he's jacked as fuck. Seems like we're gonna see a very deflated and less effective Dolidze if he ever makes his deubt in the UFC. Shame, I was looking forward to seeing him.

Soooo weird, I was wondering about Dolidze earlier. Plus, I had noted that he'd been pulled from two consecutive fights with no explanation and he's jacked as fuck. Seems like we're gonna see a very deflated and less effective Dolidze if he ever makes his deubt in the UFC. Shame, I was looking forward to seeing him.

Tarnishing the man's name? He's clearly the victim of a tainted blueberry smoothie.

This is amusing.. Roman was invited to train at Jackson's by none other than Jon Jones himself

Roman tested positive for clomiphine and turinabol

Jones tested positive for clomiphine and turinabol

:D

Wow. Well done.

bearing in mind the recent spate of new fighters popping at the first test, especially those from the former Soviet block, this wasnt really nostradamus level prediction.. :D

This is amusing.. Roman was invited to train at Jackson's by none other than Jon Jones himself

Roman tested positive for clomiphine and turinabol

Jones tested positive for clomiphine and turinabol

:D

jones working off that lifted suspension

bearing in mind the recent spate of new fighters popping at the first test, especially those from the former Soviet block, this wasnt really nostradamus level prediction.. :D
I am surprised at the seeming frequency of fighters popping before fighting in the UFC lately. We've had a few recently that were flagged before getting to fight.

Back