Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yeah. It connected.

No Koscheck going on here.

50283468_10158142623304148_1168971402255007744_n.jpg

Yeah. It connected.

I might be late to the party, but is your avatar John Jones' license plate? Lookin 4 Turinabol

It's a pretty obvious joke, so I apologize if you've heard it a few times already.

Sherdoggers arn't satisfied, will tell you he's a pussy and should have continued.

I might be late to the party, but is your avatar John Jones' license plate? Lookin 4 Turinabol

It's a pretty obvious joke, so I apologize if you've heard it a few times already.
It's "Luck and 4 ampoules of Turinabol"

Lol

Noice

The one knee down or one hand down is such a horrible rule. On yahoo all the Newbs from ESPN were commenting about how they didn't realize you can't throw a knees in the UFC. Explaining how you can, but if one hand or one knee is down you can't is just ridiculous.

I respect all fighters and i wont call him a pussy but man he found a way out of that fight. thats a fact

The one knee down or one hand down is such a horrible rule. On yahoo all the Newbs from ESPN were commenting about how they didn't realize you can't throw a knees in the UFC. Explaining how you can, but if one hand or one knee is down you can't is just ridiculous.

Just posted this in the other thread about the knee. Explaining to my old man made me realize every ESPN noob had no idea what was going on, and reaffirmed my position that those rules make no sense whatsoever.

Explaining “no elbows, cuz cuts” for PRIDE is way easier.

is this a joke?

or are people really saying that wasnt a flush knee... lool

is this a joke?

or are people really saying that wasnt a flush knee... lool

There was a whole thread about it yesterday with a lot of people claiming Crowder milked it. You have to wonder if most of them have taken knees to the head like that and it's scrambled their brain cells.

There was a whole thread about it yesterday with a lot of people claiming Crowder milked it. You have to wonder if most of them have taken knees to the head like that and it's scrambled their brain cells.

lmao

jake that this technique isnt allowed. no wonder that wrestlers are dominating with these rules.

Who the fuck is jake?

And you are completely wrong if you think adding more weapons to ground fighting would hurt good wrestlers.

200.gif

c03WJoTuBv4NHoL2RYzj77__xvmPLbjlpOmovCA5QV0.gif

WelcomeAdeptHoneyeater.gif

Sure it would hurt sloppy wrestlers who spam double legs but that's only one part of the game.

markys00 I cant reply but come on man

Go watch the replay. As soon as he hears "if he cant continue ill DQ him" he sets his head back on the mat like "thank god" and doesnt even try to sit up again.

When the knee landed he had the presence of mind to look over to the ref. He could have kept fighting and took the ref's free pass.

Let me guess you want to play the semantic's game...you must not have kids lol.

Back