Marlon Moraes: "As a bantamweight, im embarrassed by TJ Dillashaw's performance."

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just told ariel on his show.

So i turn to you sherdog.

Marlon Vs Cejudo, who would win this fight?

Cejudo would probably beat Marlon

We should have been seeing Marlon vs TJ already, but this whole 125 second belt thing had to happen.

At 135? Marlon. He's huge for the weight class and would catch Henry eventually.

Marlon should try making 125 lbs to see how shity it feels.

Last edited:
Depends what weight class they fight at.

125 = Cejudo
135 = Marlon

Cejudo will take down that whole 135lb division in less than a minute.

WAR recency bias!!!!

Big fan of Marlon's.

But he's wrong here.

Cejudo is legit. No shame in losing to him at 125.

can't duck Moares for too much longer dillashaw.

Marlon should try making 125 lbs to see how shitty it feels.

why just because tj's an idiot who wants to kill himself to get another belt and fail horribly in the process?

War marlon. I'll be live on the Fortaleza card, hoping for a great main/co-main and also hoping for violent finishes by Aldo and Moraes.

Pretty sure any bantamweight would get smoked by Cejudo at 125.

He is a good fighter, but sounds like he is getting twitter advice from his scumbag manager

Big fan of Marlon's.

But he's wrong here.

Cejudo is legit. No shame in losing to him at 125.

Cut Moraes some slack. He and Assuncao have gotten screwed over by this pointless fight and the likely impending rematch.

Shit talking works for the UFC brass and a big portion of the fanbase. I don't blame him for trying to stay relevant.

I'm done doubting Henry Cejudo, I think he beats anyone at 125/135 right now. I'm probably in the minority with that opinion.

MALRON would fuck Henry's shit up so bad.
Just quite how TJ got KO'd by a guy who's leg reach is shorter than my johnson from base of glans to stump is unforgiveable.

Lol

I’m sorry who made TJ cut to 125? Who signed the contract?

I’ll give you a hint...it’s the same guy that got dropped 3 times in 30 seconds and still claims he didn’t lose. TJ bit off more than he could chew and he paid for it.

Marlon would absolutely dominate Cejudo at 135, as would Cody and TJ.

Cejudos hypetrain will crash when he faces his first legit fight at 135.

Back