Matt Brown interested in fighting Mike Perry in June/July

Yay!

Another L's for Platibum.

I'm pretty sure it won't be boring..

Brown by sub i guess..

Is not brown retired? I don't think is a good idea to fight a heavy hitter like Perry when you have CTE signs

That's a great fight

it really is, neither guy will ever be champ and aren't the GOATS etcetcetc or whatever Sherdog wants to beat their meat to this week, but, its a fight between two guys who bring it. That's all I want

#JUSTBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Is not brown retired? I don't think is a good idea to fight a heavy hitter like Perry when you have CTE signs
He said he will retire before the Diego fight. After it, he said that more people told him to keep fighting. He was supposed to fight Condit, but Matt got injured.

He said he will retire before the Diego fight. After it, he said that more people told him to keep fighting. He was supposed to fight Condit, but Matt got injured.

It sucks that Brown and Condit never fought. Always wanted to see that one.

It sucks that Brown and Condit never fought. Always wanted to see that one.
Yeah
Brown actually said that he retired (just not officialy) but then UFC offered him the fight with Carlos. Quoting Matt: "How can I say no to that?"

I was really hyped to see that fight in late 2013, it seems that fight is cursed like Aldo/Khabib.

I hope his health doesn't get too compromise

Well, R.I.P. Matt Brown. He had one hell of a career.

I was really hyped to see that fight in late 2013, it seems that fight is cursed like Aldo/Khabib.

I hope his health doesn't get too compromise
Tbh, Condit looked "good" in his last fight, despite losing. If Brown beats Perry, or Mike fights somebody else, they should make that fight again.

Yes. Do it.
Brown via being tougher, grittier and nastier. TKO, 3rd round, knees and elbows - FOTY.

Back