10 times out of 10...

WHALEWOLF

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...Cejudo beats TJ. Let's move on now people. Please.

crop_BigChiefLiddell-300x225.jpg

Duh... did this honestly need a new thread? TJ was a product of hype and fan boys. Everyone gets that but the fanboys who won't let it go until they see a new hype train to jump on and pretend they were a part of since day 1.

The best I can do is 9/10, sorry.

Duh... did this honestly need a new thread? TJ was a product of hype and fan boys. Everyone gets that but the fanboys who won't let it go until they see a new hype train to jump on and pretend they were a part of since day 1.

Yeah it's not like TJ is a two time champion with 3 title defenses in total. Pure hype job. I wonder what's worse, your IQ or your knowledge of combat sports?

You honestly think TJ would loose to Benavidez like Cejudo did less then 2 years ago, TJ is hyped because he is one of the most talented fighters in the UFC.

I think so considering the 1st out of 10 was a chin cracking KO.

TJ looked so frail and depleted at that weight. The flood gates are open now and the brain damage just gets more brutal every time they meet.

Yeah it's not like TJ is a two time champion with 3 title defenses in total. Pure hype job. I wonder what's worse, your IQ or your knowledge of combat sports?
Being able to win and being able to live up to the hype are two very different things. I wouldn't expect a thin skinned fragile mutant like you to under stand that though.

You honestly think TJ would loose to Benavidez like Cejudo did less then 2 years ago, TJ is hyped because he is one of the most talented fighters in the UFC.
So talented he can't win 5 fights in a row or last 1 minute with Henry. Got it. Have fun with your MMA Math dork

So talented he can't win 5 fights in a row or last 1 minute with Henry. Got it. Have fun with your MMA Math dork
Can’t win 5 fights in a row? He’s fighting the best in his division you dork! Also Cejudo has never won five fights in a row inside the UFC so I don’t see the point?

So you made a thread to tell people to move on from the topic you just made a thread to discuss? You dumb as fuck, bruh.

Back