Khabib: Everybody beats Nate Diaz, forget about him and his 11 losses

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“No, I don’t know. Like, people forgot about him,” Nurmagomedov told Submission Radio. “That’s why he tried to be on media, like, try to trash talk me and something like this. We all know about him. How many times he lose? Like, 12 or 11? Like, everybody, all top fighters beat him. Like, Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson, Dos Anjos, Conor. Everybody beat him. Like, forget about him.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/21/...ate-diaz-how-many-time-he-lose-like-12-11-mma
lmao i love Diaz but hes not wrong. Diaz gets beat folds vs the truly elite fighters..Notice he has a win over conor. LOL

Diaz missed his chance to capitalize on the Conor money. It's been too long now, and his value likely isn't what it once might have been.

And at least 8 or 9 of those loses were from wrestlers. Khabib will ragdoll him.

Does anybody else read this in their best impression of a Russian accent.

Does anybody else read this in their best impression of a Russian accent.

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?

No, I don't. I take it for what it is. Do you also read a black persons word in some weird kinda ghetto way? Do yo read my words by imagining some kinda scandinavian accent?

Are you racist?
How much of a pussy do you have to be to be offended by that?

It's the easiest high profile fight available for Khabib, he shouldn't look down on it. Lesser grapplers had no issues cruising to a decision against Diaz.

Are you racist?
giphy.gif

Are you racist?

Russian is a race?

{<jordan}

Are you racist?

Nationality and language have nothing to do with race.

Are you an idiot?

Are you racist?
From now on I am going to read all your posts like the Swedish chef.

Back