What's that about the "OG champ champ"?

D'z

Me against 40 of you?...A fair fight! -Big L
@Black
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Sherbros and sherhoes. I give you the REAL "OG Champ Champ"...
dan-henderson.jpg

He did it first. This is not debatable.

I remember when having a champ-champ in the UFC was liking seeing a unicorn, now it’s just a basic bitch. law of diminishing return,It’s meaning less and less especially since they’ll just get stripped of one title.

Conor is the man and I love watching him fight. There's nothing like a Conor fight week, you can feel the the energy and hype building through out the week inevitably culminating in something truly special (show me one boring Conor UFC fight).

That being said lol, whether they like to admit it or not, everyone on here is well aware Conor is not a legit double champ. No one else who holds claim to the title had his comfortable path. Obviously he still had to beat the champs, but he skipped the most difficult part, the journey.

giphy.gif

Who is that bum?

Conor is the champ champ...

...not srs.

I'm still waiting for a UFC "champ champ" to defend both.

I'm still waiting for a UFC "champ champ" to defend both.

Like Hendo?
How many times did he defend his Pride WW, and MW belts or his Strikeforce LHW one?

Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Sherbros and sherhoes. I give you the REAL "OG Champ Champ"...
View attachment 509197

He did it first. This is not debatable.

The problem is that the belts weren't always on the line in pride

Dan lost a fight in between winning the 2005 WW Grand Prix and Winning the MW belt in 2007.....the fight he lost was actually a fight for the 2006 WW Grand Prix Tourney.....so technically he didnt have both belts at the same time :p

Like Hendo?
How many times did he defend his Pride WW, and MW belts or his Strikeforce LHW one?

Man, you definitely saw me specifically mention the UFC in my post.

And you still pretend you didn't.

Man, you definitely saw me specifically mention the UFC in my post.

And you still pretend you didn't.
Lol, he had an agenda

Like Hendo?

In his defense he did try and defend them :)

The champ champs of today haven't even tried to lose both titles.

Back