You Know What Would Be Hilarious?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Cejudo went up in weight, defeated Dillashaw for the Bantamweight Championship, and then eventually lost the title to... Cody Garbrandt.

It would be hilarious if despite Cody's two losses to TJ, he not only beat but badly outclassed the last two guys that handed TJ an L.

If that happened he wouldn't be able to get a fight with Cejudo I think. He's already had 3 title fights in a row, with the last 2 being losses. He'd have to win against someone in the top 5 first.

We'll see how Cody performs against Munhoz tho.

Nah fuck neck tats right in the neck tat. He is a douche

That actually would be Hilarious. That scenario never crossed my mind.

It would be even funnier if Cody didn't even have to fight contenders to get the rematch. He just sits out and they give him a second rematch because apparently neck tats sell.

giphy.gif

MMAth 101
Class is now in session

It's not really MMA Math since I'm not prognosticating who would win in a fight based on their performances against the same opponents. I'm just saying Cody would have the bragging right of outclassing the guys who gave TJ a humbling loss. That would no doubt still get under Dillashaw's skin.

If that happened he wouldn't be able to get a fight with Cejudo I think. He's already had 3 title fights in a row, with the last 2 being losses. He'd have to win against someone in the top 5 first.

We'll see how Cody performs against Munhoz tho.

I think Cody's a good three wins away from another shot, especially if he can win 'em very decisively (stoppage or via dominant decision.)

Nah fuck neck tats right in the neck tat. He is a douche
Yeah I thought I liked Tj coming in to the Henry fight, up until the press conference then I realized the only reason I ever cheered for him was because he was fighting Neck Tats.

Back