Not sold on Cejudo yet

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I might be wrong on this one but I feel like Cejudo's last 2 wins are tainted . The DJ fight he clearly lost in my opinion. You don't win a round when you get pieced up for half of it and lay & pray for the second half. As for the TJ fight I just think that the weight cut had a huge effect on TJ. You need more time to adjust to a lower weight and he just seemed weak and chinny. I'm happy for Cejudo though

UceRkDNE0GgPY8_JAiuEqUwTmJEKcQYOboVbubihZ1IJIWeveAwnevivID66q_o_B77Nv4CDsk3jX2qrD51dftrK34dLELHgdBJKrsEbzKhAMEO2tfMdZOzArwH0ewLxWrPw34bki2psr7_BjbQddso=w443-h332-nc

It takes something special to do this back to back

bp_demetrious_johnson_291018_73.jpg

henry-cejudo-tj-dillashaw-ufc-brooklyn.jpg

The best FLW of all time and arguably the best BW of all time all within half a year

A guy with his work ethic, toughness and continually improving fight aptitude can go a long, long way as long as he stays healthy.

An excellent retort.

Beating Dillashaw and Mighty mouse back to back aint luck.

Cejudo is vastly underrated.

These Olympic level athletes evolve much faster then normal fighters.

He will probably beat Dillashaw at 135 too.

An excellent retort.

Beating Dillashaw and Mighty mouse back to back aint luck.

Cejudo is vastly underrated.

These Olympic level athletes evolve much faster then normal fighters.

He will probably beat Dillashaw at 135 too.

He didnt beat DJ in a lot of peoples opinion though. Also lol @ him being the best flw and bw of all time

He didnt beat DJ in a lot of peoples opinion though. Also lol @ him being the best flw and bw of all time
It was close enough that it could have gone either way against MM. Other FWs were very lucky to win even a round.

Also I didnt say he was the greatest FW or BW of all time, nor do I think that.

He has a lot of potential though.

I dont think we have seen the best Henry Cejudo.

He beat TJ worse than anyone ever has. And TJ is really fucking good.

Cejudo is very legit.

He beat a skeleton with a heartbeat on Saturday.

I'm sold, the guy is legit AF and he seems to be improving at a very rapid rate.

I like his chances against TJ if a rematch does occur, either at FW or BW.

How can you not? <{cruzshake}>

He´s a charismatic individual. Biggest star in MMA today

MfUoA5F.gif

All hail the King! :rolleyes:

It takes something special to do this back to back

bp_demetrious_johnson_291018_73.jpg

henry-cejudo-tj-dillashaw-ufc-brooklyn.jpg

The best FLW of all time and arguably the best BW of all time all within half a year
No doubt he’s great, and might become the flw goat. But how can you say he’s the best of all
time? He has 1 title defence.

-Guy defeat one of the best fighter ever in a close decision after 5 round of war "ThAT WaS NoT a ReAl WiNNN"
-Guy Defeat one of the best fighter ever with two KO in less that 30sec and multiple punches in the ground "CuTTing IssUEs, not a ReAAl WiN"
Yeah, make sense.

I like the guy, I really do. Still think MM is the best 125'er on the planet though.

I think MM was robbed in the rematch.

But he beat TJ fair and square.

Back