Media Khabib Nurmagomedov Names St-Pierre, Ferguson, Mayweather as Possible Last 3 Fights!

GSP is a shot in the dark

Floyd is even more of a shot in the dark

only one man he should be focusing on and that's El Cucuy

ferguson-pettis-2.jpg

If he can pull them off in that order, I would watch them all and he would of course loose at the end. But the GSP and Tony matches are no gimmes either. Would be an awesome way to leave combat sports.

If he beat Ferguson, Conor again, then I could see his name rising to the point where he could get a GSP fight..andd the Floyd fight wouldn't be impossible.

honestly GSP looked sluggish and slow in his last fight against bisping, khabib should be the favorite there. too old, simply not in his prime anymore.

If Khabib beats GSP and Ferguson nobody will be surpassing his reputation as the LW GOAT for a LONG time.

Mayweather fight is stupid though.

Of course he doesn't want to fight the best wrestler in his own division, Gregor Gillespie.

Khabib vs Tony is the fight to make

I don't understand why he wants to continue cutting from circa 200lbs. Fight Ferguson to eliminate any question marks at 155lb, then any of Askren / GSP / Woodley at 170lb, which is his natural weight class.

If he is as fantastic as you all say, he should be able to prove it by fighting competitors that aren't 15lbs lighter than him in the cage.

If you are hospitalised making weight, you shouldn't be at that class, end of.

It's weird but I think he will pass up on Tony being the first fight. All these fights are high risk but Tony provides the least reward for him. If Khabib isn't champion, GSP has no interest in that fight. What I fear is that the UFC will offer Khabib Mcgregor again after Mcgregor's next win It is really too much money to really turn down. Khabib is fighting Mayweather for a paycheck, he might make it to end of the fight but he really doesn't have the striking acumen not to be a punching bag.

he should be able to prove it by fighting competitors that aren't 15lbs lighter than him in the cage.

Prove it.

I don't understand why he wants to continue cutting from circa 200lbs. Fight Ferguson to eliminate any question marks at 155lb, then any of Askren / GSP / Woodley at 170lb, which is his natural weight class.

If he is as fantastic as you all say, he should be able to prove it by fighting competitors that aren't 15lbs lighter than him in the cage.

If you are hospitalised making weight, you shouldn't be at that class, end of.

I’d be fine with Tony and then GSP as his last mma fight. Then he can do whatever he wants where he wants and if boxing Mayweather is what he wants. Go ahead.

Khabib has like 3-4 quality wins... even if he beat Tony... how is he "GOAT" lol

Last edited:
IF he really wants absolute legacy and GOAT status Khabib should fight:

1) Ferguson @ 155
2) Conor (if he wins 1-2 other fights quickly and seems truly motivated) rematch @ 155
3) Woodley (if still champ) @ 170
4) GSP (if still fighting) @ 170
Retire.
5) post retirement money grabs like vs Floyd are ok as blatant bank filling exibitions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back