GSP vs Anderson Silva (2019)

SpongeJoshSquareCheck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not a repeat thread just was thinking about how a match up between the two would go currently while looking at Ping as a common opponent. Even though he hurt GSP more he was finished towards the end of the 3rd round. I wouldn't say Anderson lost to him but he definitely had issues with him to the point of it being left in the hands of the judges. I don't value MMAth but when compared I say GSP would beat Anderson as of 2019.

Probably GSP by decision.

Prime vs prime would be a different story. Anderson TKO rd 2.

Who cares. One is a clean WW. The other one is a repeated cheater MW

Still GSP by being more skilled

GSP would dominate.

Silvia has nothing left in the tank. Even Prime, I think GSP would make a fight of it even though he was lighter. Silvia was not a complete nor disciplined fighter.

GSP still won’t take the fight. Even at Andy’s tender age of 43.

I'm guessing the guy who repeatedly ducked the other would lose

Of course GSP would beat Anderson Silva one-sidedly. Even a bare bones Chael Sonnen gameplan would work, but I think GSP would take dominant position and sub or TKO Anderson. Seeing Anderson's past several bouts, there's no fucking way GSP is scared.

"NOT A REPEAT THREAD" LOL

this thread has been done 15 million times..
why do people keep on creating the same thread.. do a search and read older threads... jesus Christ

PS, you forgot to put how many followers Anderson and GSP have on IG.

Not a repeat thread just was thinking about how a match up between the two would go currently while looking at Ping as a common opponent. Even though he hurt GSP more he was finished towards the end of the 3rd round. I wouldn't say Anderson lost to him but he definitely had issues with him to the point of it being left in the hands of the judges. I don't value MMAth but when compared I say GSP would beat Anderson as of 2019.

GSP ducked Silva for years, wanted nothing to do with getting in the octagon against a prime spider. GSP's fans were just as afraid as Georges was....so afraid in fact that they came up with an image of GSP standing next to Silva, and than photoshopping GSP to make him smaller than he actually was, in order to convince people that the fight should never happen.

Now that Silva has a shattered leg and his pushing 44, George fans suddenly have an interest in this fight lol.... gotta love it.

Now in 2019, Silva is giving 0 f*cks and fighting one of the most dangerous strikers in mma, while GSP is ducking Whitaker, Romero, Woodley, and anyone else who has 2 working eyes, and isnt over the hill yet.

GSP has stated he has no interest in fighting Silva even now. For him there isn't enough money in it. He's not interested in the WW because there isn't money in that as well and he owned the Division.

As far as photo shopping. GSP used to walk around in the 180's while Silva walked around well over 200 lbs. He stated that eventually he'd train to be at 185 lbs but then the whole PED testing thing and 2 blown knees happened. As for staying at 185 he got very ill from trying to keep the weight and the reason he's not staying at 185.

GSP would KO Anderoid at this point. Waste of GSP’s limited time at the top

I think Silva still has a bit of pop, so the power (and accuracy) could make it interesting, I Don't know if GSP could take the punches from him,

GSP was hurting after Bisping touched him at middleweight and bar the Left hook of legend that took out Rockhold, Bisping never was a power puncher, more a volume guy.

I think Silva still has a bit of pop, so the power (and accuracy) could make it interesting, I Don't know if GSP could take the punches from him,

GSP was hurting after Bisping touched him at middleweight and bar the Left hook of legend that took out Rockhold, Bisping never was a power puncher, more a volume guy.

Bisping rocked Anderson twice

Back