Gregor says boos from home crowd hurt his feelings a bit

No respect, this happens too often and the fans look stupid.

He is a hype job. I boo him usually as well, and doubt he can fish that well. Also super gay tattoos

Crowd filled with a lot of casuals that don't understand how tactically dominant he was. And it's not like he made them watch him grind his way to a decision, he finished the guy with gnp from back mount.

The guy absorbed ZERO sig strikes, one total strike. Obviously the crowd just wanted to see a brawl. I hope he doesn't change a damn thing, people than understand grappling realize how freaking good he is.

You Lay n Pray but expect to be cheered? Not once did u even look for a finish. Deserved to get bood.

He never once looked for a finish? Give me the round 3 play by play then if you could.

The fight he had with Jason Gonzalez was highly entertaining. Hopefully he'll have another one of those soon.

He is a hype job. I boo him usually as well, and doubt he can fish that well. Also super gay tattoos

Weird way that you've chosen to come out of the closet bro. But congrats!

Relax, I'm kidding. You can obviously dislike any fighter you choose. He's not a hype job though, sorry. The hype job that got exposed was Hernandez, not Gillespie.

The majority of fans don't appreciate what they are watching. Gregor put on a clinic.

Weird way that you've chosen to come out of the closet bro. But congrats!

Relax, I'm kidding. You can obviously dislike any fighter you choose. He's not a hype job though, sorry. The hype job that got exposed was Hernandez, not Gillespie.
He has 6 wins and has shown zero improvement in any of those fights

He looks like dude from 5th element
TheFifthElement%20(7).jpg

Dead @ expecting anybody to cheer that performance.

I mean, he literally dry humped his opponent for 95% of the fight

I mean, he literally dry humped his opponent for 95% of the fight
well i mean, it was his home crowd. and it was a dominant performance, kinda boring, but dominant nonetheless. i guess he should be apologizing for even expecting a little applause instead of booing, right? lol.

Crowd filled with a lot of casuals that don't understand how tactically dominant he was. And it's not like he made them watch him grind his way to a decision, he finished the guy with gnp from back mount.

The guy absorbed ZERO sig strikes, one total strike. Obviously the crowd just wanted to see a brawl. I hope he doesn't change a damn thing, people than understand grappling realize how freaking good he is.

What I don't like about Gregor is that he is too laissez-faire in his attitude. I've been saying for a while now to people who ask me, that he's the biggest threat to Khabib and a bad match up for everyone. Only thing is he is indeed a bit undersized, but his speed is a killer. I think even if they fought right now he'd have the chance to pull off a boring type of decision off Khabib in an uneventful fight, just through volume.

But something needs to be done to speed up his ascent and he needs to fight more than he currently is, since this is the most stacked division and he is up there in years, and was not even top 15 ranked before they put him on the card. Not only that, but after Holbrook, he pretty much fought guys that were of equal or lower level for his next 4 fights. Even Medeiros is not much different. So his last 5 fights barely did anything for him. He could have just fought one top ten guy after going 2-0 and been in a better spot than he is in now. At least he got some face time on this card though..

Gregor put on a wrestle fucking clinic. Those don't fare so well with the fans. Yeah, we get it he skilled and he winning fights but doesn't mean the fans have to enjoy watching it. The fans come for a show with fireworks and pageantry, not in the same 5 square feet of the cage for the duration of the fight. Why people like Israel Adesyana gonna be a huge star or why Justin Gaetje is a star or dare I say it Conor.

I despise his fighting style and will boo him every time for that bullshit. I understand fully that he was dominant but his style makes me not give a single fuck about that. He's boring as whale shit.

Back