Media Breakdown of Cejudo vs. Dillashaw

All of a sudden were talking actual fighting on sherdog? I thought this forum only was for twitter beefs and hating/loving fighters based on their personalities and personal life.
I really enjoyed the vid.
Gotta say I think the stopage was good cuz TJ chose to only grab for singles and not protect hes head just like stated in the vid. Reaching with ur arms failing to improve position over and over again while eating combos can easily be interpeted by the ref as an unintelligent defence. Sad for fans to get a quick fight, but this one was on TJ imo.

What really happened??? We all know what the fuck happened, these YouTube analysts are so full of themselves.

about as impressive as Robin Blacks breakdowns
<SelenaWow>
Think so? Maybe I'm easy to impress I guess. Have any recs? At least I didn't mention Mind Smash lol.

Those what really happened videos on YouTube are lame. 32 second beating was what happened.

giphy.gif

All of a sudden were talking actual fighting on sherdog? I thought this forum only was for twitter beefs and hating/loving fighters based on their personalities and personal life.
I really enjoyed the vid.
Gotta say I think the stopage was good cuz TJ chose to only grab for singles and not protect hes head just like stated in the vid. Reaching with ur arms failing to improve position over and over again while eating combos can easily be interpeted by the ref as an unintelligent defence. Sad for fans to get a quick fight, but this one was on TJ imo.
Sorta annoys me how tj and the fans etc keep saying early. Stoppage like there wasn't reason to stop it.

Cejudo was quicker and aggressive and you could tell after the head kick TJ was shook.

The push all but sealed it for me, seeing another man with that strength over the other shocked me.

Cejudo had that fight in the bag, tj wasn't recovering and the only difference he could have made was maybe making the minute mark.

Back