How hard Amanda nunes hits!

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
She messed permanently Cat Zingano brain.
Retired Ronda.
Retired Miesha.
Put Cyborg on La La land, faceplanting her.

Can´t wait to see how her reign will develop.

Atm can´t see anyone threatening it

I know a couple of guys who trIan at coconut creek

Apparently the whole "she hits like q (small) man" thing is 100% legit. Wouldnt be suprised if she retires a couple more girls in the coming years.

There is something weirdly hot about that

look at her face structure. look at the top of her mouth specifically between the nose. the indentation from the nose to the mouth and the surrounding tissue. the jaw. think about her face and body type.

look at her face structure. look at the top of her mouth specifically between the nose. the indentation from the nose to the mouth and the surrounding tissue. the jaw. think about her face and body type.
What are you getting at?

Inb4 douchebags call her a man

In b4 sherdoggers flood in saying she is a man because she can legit ko a sherdog man and the sherdog man doesnt have the mental capacity to deal with that.

She puts away anyone who throws punches with her. Her and Valentina were kind of a stalemate. That’s her best competition but not sure if it’ll sell to run that one back.

There is something weirdly hot about that
2rmxnt.jpg

Once in a lifetime athlete, we will never see another like her again.

In before old divorced Holly decisions her.

I want to see that fight. That one, a Cyborg rematch, and a Zingano rematch. Not sure how the last one will come about with Cat never fighting, losing when she rarely does, and being generally crazy all in between.

I want to see that fight. That one, a Cyborg rematch, and a Zingano rematch. Not sure how the last one will come about with Cat never fighting, losing when she rarely does, and being generally crazy all in between.

Cat is so done imo she looked out of shape.

Cyborg could be done too or just had the most silly plan/performance ever.

Holly unknown she is kinda old and I'm not sure whats up with her she most likely has hunting a new man and getting a kid on her mind (tic tac) then chasing UFC gold.

In b4 sherdoggers flood in saying she is a man because she can legit ko a sherdog man and the sherdog man doesnt have the mental capacity to deal with that.
Lucky for them they can hide behind their keyboard and talk about what a badass they are, but yeah, I'm sure she could KO most guys that post on Sherdog.

Amanda with normal/feminine hair looks pretty decent, IMO. But yes, her punching power is fantastic and she's one of the very few women who can throw with bad intentions.

She puts away anyone who throws punches with her. Her and Valentina were kind of a stalemate. That’s her best competition but not sure if it’ll sell to run that one back.
Good thing us fans care about if a fight sells or not.

tenor.gif

Just shows what a beast Valentina is being so undersized and making it to decision.

It’s like I said leading up to the Cyborg fight:

Cyborg hits you, you go on to have a career in the UFC.

Nunes hits you, you get messed up.

Back