Early Tourney predictions...Darth or the Emperor

BlueNote

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
With the next largest event being non UFC, why dont we give some predictions for the upcoming Bellator Grand Prix final !

The last Emperor has impressed with his two victories in the GP ( granted Chael is more of a light heavy, but Mir is legit if not worn). Seems to have found the heavy hands again to go with his experience and savy.

Darth Vader has also had an impressive run in the Grand Prix, and a very underrated resume in general. With his wrasllin and powerful right hand, have no doubt he'll compete with the smallish (for a heavyweight) opponent.

Alas...I think Bader's chin will fail him again ( as it so often does in his most important matches) but this is mix martial arts

Who u got?

I got Bader after Sonnen exposed some holes in Fedor’s abilities, but I’d love to see Old Man Fedor wear gold one more time.

I picked Bader to Win this when it was announced, won't change my mind now.

Fedor is going to KO Ryan Bader.

1YV.gif

Gun to head Bader, gun to heart Fedor. Fuck it would be amazing for Fedor to win and ride into the sunset.

We already know what happens when Darth gets his hands on the Emperor...
vader-kills-palpatine.gif

Gun to head Bader, gun to heart Fedor. Fuck it would be amazing for Fedor to win and ride into the sunset.

I hope with all my heart that Fedor will knock Bader out in the first round...but I have a very bad gut feeling that Bader will knock Fedor out in the first round.

I love Fedor but I almost hope for Bader's sake that Bader is able to win. A loss to this version of Fedor wouldn't be a very good look for Bader here

I hope Fedor wins but I don't want to make a prediction.

He keeps defying the odds, so I wouldn't be too shocked. But bader should be a very heavy favorite(anything under -350 is good odds)

I love Fedor but I almost hope for Bader's sake that Bader is able to win. A loss to this version of Fedor wouldn't be a very good look for Bader here
Yeah after that weekend I thought Bader is a sure thing but now my inner fab boi is believing Fedor can catch him.

Fedor has the odds against him in this fight but I have faith in him, he has 25 first round finishes. He has the fight iq to connect fist to face, the problem is his reflexes are slower so the risk of trying to land a bomb is greater.

He needs to channel young Fedor, pre injuries, and dominate

Im with alot of you....more my heart talkin than the head. Bader has shown a tendency not to show up at the biggest stage, lost basically all his #1 contender bouts...While Fedor was always money back in the day...younger man makes sense, but I keep going back to Fedors latest bouts....and he looked good

I’m hoping to see the Bader that fought AJ. Fuck it I’ll pick Fedor until he retires. I don’t care how old he gets. There’s not many fighters left that get me excited for a fight and there’s no one like Fedor.

Back