Props to Cejudo

Bowel-forged Stool

Manlet belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'd like this thread to be a place of relative peace and JUST BLEED where ignorant psychics like myself can eat crow for the embarrassing assumptions we have made. You see, I once made a pact that if Cejudo beat mighty midget, mods ban my account. It happened, but I was spared. I fully believed in my fat saturated heart that Dillasnake would destroy this manlet, but it is not so.

All there is left for me is to become the biggest Cejudo fan even though I hate manlets (I myself being one.)

If you or anyone you know has had a similar experience, direct them to this post. Repentance is the first step in the healing process.

where tf has @Codpiece been for all this?

feel like I haven’t seen him in a minute

All there is left for me is to become the biggest Cejudo fan even though I hate manlets (I myself being one.)

]

The only thing worse than a manlet is a self-hating manlet. Accept yourself and your manlet overlords.

You just jinxed henry for his next fight man. Anyone youre a fan of loses.
Hey everybody! This guys a f***in jinx!

You just jinxed henry for his next fight man. Anyone youre a fan of loses.
Hey everybody! This guys a f***in jinx!
I truly hope not, good sir, as I have made like a phoenix and risen from the ashes of my old ideals.

@bigwaverider made a beauty yet again. No doubt the best shooper Sherdog as ever seen.

tTTJrOE.gif

I'd like this thread to be a place of relative peace and JUST BLEED where ignorant psychics like myself can eat crow for the embarrassing assumptions we have made. You see, I once made a pact that if Cejudo beat mighty midget, mods ban my account. It happened, but I was spared. I fully believed in my fat saturated heart that Dillasnake would destroy this manlet, but it is not so.

If you or anyone you know has had a similar experience, direct them to this post. Repentance is the first step in the healing process.

Only cheetoh eating fatties use the term manlet.

You are a manlet? Get the fuck outta here. True Sherdogers are 6'8'' 250 lbs 0% fat

Back