Media WTF Mirgliotta

Roljo

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
First Mirgliota lets Glover absorb tons of illegal elbows to the head without saying anything. Luckily Glover is all heart and was way better than his opponent, otherwise he would have lost because of the ref.

And then in the Hardy fight, after the illegal knee he shouts "if Crowder can't continue i will disqualify hardy", i mean this was the right decision to make and crowder obviously couldn't continue but shouting it out loud basically let the him know he just needs to quit to win... this was a big fuck up, in a 50-50 situation this changes the outcome of the fight.

2 big mistakes in one event. The fighters put their lives on the line and we get ref fuck ups all the time without the them being held accountable. Same old refs, same olds fuck ups, barely any new refs coming in.

So how long are we going to let the refs get away with this stuff ?

Dan isn't good at all. I mean, most refs aren't anyways. I think it was DAn who stood up Nelson when he had a side control Arlovski for one.

I love how high as a kite he looks everytime they introduce him.

The elbows on Glover were fucked up, I have no idea how he didn't see those. No excuses, bad refereeing 100%.

But him yelling out 'If Crowder can't continue I'll DQ Hardy'.. meh, that can be attributed to just heat in the moment. Still a mistake though, referees are supposed to keep calm and collected.

danWTF.gif

64o61j_jpg.gif

a3pbhd.gif

I do agree he shouldn't have said it.

On the other hand, watching Crowder's walk back to the locker rooms, he still looked a little messed up. And I wouldn't say it was because he was a good actor. So, saying it out loud was not good, but the call was still good.

Dan's had his fuck-up moments, of course.

BUT *HE* would've been preferable to ref'ing the Main Event than the moron that actually did.

Not the first time we've seen 12-6 elbows to the back of the head go unpunished in the UFC. Travis Browne made his name with them against Barnett and Gonzaga.

The way so many like to post the Just Bleed gif I figured they'd actually like Dan.

If a fighter can’t continue after suffering an intentional foul it’s always a DQ, that goes without saying. I don’t think it was bad that Dan called the foul, I’m pretty sure that’s standard procedure for a UFC ref. Seems like a lot of people on this forum wished he would have tricked Crowder into continuing rocked.

Same referee who thought it was a good idea to scream aloud "I'm going to disqualify him if he cannot continue".

Oh yeah Dan, give the guy a free win, let him know that all he needs to do is lay down and he gets his win bonus.

He was the action, those elbows were short and glover was hiding his head.

Dan also had the fuck up moment in Stephans fight where he let him go with blatant illegal shots, but I guess people like Stephans so everyone brushed it off.

First Mirgliota lets Glover absorb tons of illegal elbows to the head without saying anything. Luckily Glover is all heart and was way better than his opponent, otherwise he would have lost because of the ref.

And then in the Hardy fight, after the illegal knee he shouts "if Crowder can't continue i will disqualify hardy", i mean this was the right decision to make and crowder obviously couldn't continue but shouting it out loud basically let the him know he just needs to quit to win... this was a big fuck up, in a 50-50 situation this changes the outcome of the fight.

2 big mistakes in one event. The fighters put their lives on the line and we get ref fuck ups all the time without the them being held accountable. Same old refs, same olds fuck ups, barely any new refs coming in.

So how long are we going to let the refs get away with this stuff ?

The elbows were fast and he wasn't in position to see so that was an error..

But the Hardy thing is just dumb... No way crowder was going to keep fighting after that knee LMAO.. Anyone who knows anything about MMA rules knows you get kneed to head on the ground you just lay down you've just won by D. Q plus crowder was wining the fight by that point what reason who he have to throw it.. Hardy was fading fast and broke the rules..

Stop pretending crowder somehow gets up and loses to Hardy if Mirg didn't yell that.. Crowder was rocked during that moment.. And if you don't believe that go down to your local football stadium next time there's practice and have a 6foot 5 265 plus pound player knee you upside the head while trying to get up and tell me how you feel...

The Glover fight was unintentional but still an error... The Hardy fight was him basically saying this shit is over and I'm not calling this anythinf but a D. Q and he's right

Not the first time we've seen 12-6 elbows to the back of the head go unpunished in the UFC. Travis Browne made his name with them against Barnett and Gonzaga.

You need to learn to read a clock. It's only 12 6 if it's fist pointing at the ceiling straight down. Brownes were 9 3. You morons need to understand this I'm so sick of people thinking a straight line in any direction is 12 6. From big John himself. Who you know, made the fucking rules.

I do agree he shouldn't have said it.

On the other hand, watching Crowder's walk back to the locker rooms, he still looked a little messed up. And I wouldn't say it was because he was a good actor. So, saying it out loud was not good, but the call was still good.
Its called milking the cow

You need to learn to read a clock. It's only 12 6 if it's fist pointing at the ceiling straight down. Brownes were 9 3. You morons need to understand this I'm so sick of people thinking a straight line in any direction is 12 6. From big John himself. Who you know, made the fucking rules.
Still cheap as fck

Back