Paige Vanzant: Possible Title Shot next?

palerider500

The Rational Thinker
@Blue
Reaction score
Paige Vanzant proved in her last fight that she's the GOAT and never truly out of any fight until the last second.

So with the beautiful comeback finish, could she perhaps challenge for the 125 lb belt next?

Discuss Sherdoggers...

P.S She DID finally cut her hair so cut her some slack

lol fuck off

she might break into the top 15

If she gets the next 115 shot then it will just be more fodder for the people saying WMMA is a joke.

lol dana said jessica eye was up next for 125 title shot...

fellow sherdoggers...!!! can you believe this crap?? JESSICA EYE is getting a title shot

its crazy. shes obviously a really cool person, kinda cute, sex appeal, nice body and whatever, but for her to get a title shot. whoulda thunk? i mean, i guess they kept her around after a 4 fight losing streak.. and being 1-5 1NC in the ufc before switching weight classes

Eh the division is sorta useless. I think they were expecting Lipski to be some striking world beater so they can put up a fight with Valentina.

Jessica Eye is supposedly the number 1 contender in that shitshow division. So don’t ask me.

Lucille-Ball-Grossed-Out-Reaction-Gif-On-I-Love-Lucy.gif

WMMA: where looks over skill gets you title shots.

Paige CAN Zant doesn’t belong anywhere near a title imo.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Paige Vanzant proved in her last fight that she's the GOAT and never truly out of any fight until the last second.

So with the beautiful comeback finish, could she perhaps challenge for the 125 lb belt next?

Discuss Sherdoggers...

P.S She DID finally cut her hair so cut her some slack

{<jordan}

Did they change the meaning of "goat" because I hear to much around here to be what it used to be

3/10 Trolling.

I'd actually love to see Val absolutely smash that 12 year-old prepubescent face in.

Yeah, why not? It would do great numbers.

Equally funny will be when they sneak Paige into the rankings tomorrow, sorry Montana

That division is wide open and PVZ does finish the fight more than the average 125er so she isn't that far away. Crazy how 1 fight can change shit

Jokes asides, she needs to work on her take down defense

Back