TJ is about to be 33

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Not saying he is done, but how much longer do you expect him to fight?

12-4 UFC, 2 time and current bantamweight champion.

I say this because fighters at the lower weight classes often retire at a younger age when compared to their heavyweight counterparts. Speed is essential at the lighter weights and it is often the first attribute to decline.

He needs to rematch Cejudo and possibly beat Cruz and Moraes to be the 135 GOAT.

I imagine TJ fights 4-5 more times. Cant see him fighting at age 36.

But he’ll be a db forever.

He looked slow last night too, henry seen his slow right hand from a mile away and shoved him like a bully

Somebody call TJ at his mansion and let him know random fool on Sherdog saying his best years are behind him.

Somebody call TJ at his mansion and let him know random fool on Sherdog saying his best years are behind him.

Nobody said that. Not even remotely.

Also doubt he has a mansion. Sure he has a nice place, but he lives in socal where a 2 bedroom house can cost a million dollars easily.

Needs to stop fighting manlets

They crack his chin every time

What interview was that Uriah admitted he couldn't keep up
He had to be beyond 30s

Not saying he is done, but how much longer do you expect him to fight?

12-4 UFC, 2 time and current bantamweight champion.

I say this because fighters at the lower weight classes often retire at a younger age when compared to their heavyweight counterparts. Speed is essential at the lighter weights and it is often the first attribute to decline.

He needs to rematch Cejudo and possibly beat Cruz and Moraes to be the 135 GOAT.

I imagine TJ fights 4-5 more times. Cant see him fighting at age 36.
lightweight guys have a shorter shelf life. BJ Was done by this age. He will be near the top for a couple of years and he may be the best at 135 still. I don't think we will ever see a 135 lb at the top in the late 30's though. I don't like TJ but that fight was stopped a little early for a title fight.

It is the sad truth but you can only push your body to the limit for a certain amount of time. Not everyone is durable

that isn't young for that weight class at all and stacking the draining cut didn't help matters. He has a few years at most left.

Fuck wrong with y’all , he lost once in his past 5 . Stop doing this when people lose

Fuck wrong with y’all , he lost once in his past 5 . Stop doing this when people lose
No one said to hang it up, in fact I think if he is smart he will go out on top in a few more years.

He has been fighting for 9 years now, its very rare to have a lighter weight guy be successful for much longer then that.

Back