Will they cut crowder?

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm thinking yes. His only chance to not get cut was to get up and fight.

He ruined WME plans to make hardy a star

Probably, unless they do an immediate rematch. Both fighters looked garbage and he unfortunately isn't the one with name recognition.

They should both be cut. Not trying to be mean, but the skill just isn't there for either guy to deserve fighting in the UFC.
When I watch UFC fights, I expect that they are at least good. I can watch local shows and see better fights than what Hardy VS Crowder gave us.
For Christ sakes, "Mr. A level Athlete" got laid on by a can. Hardy would lose to UFC's worst Middlewieght. I am convinced.

They almost never cut someone off a win. He won and was winning up until the DQ

So some people are really going to run with the "that illegal knee barely touched him!" nonsense?? lol

Dana will throw him to the wolves so he can cut him guilt free after he loses

They shouldn't leave it up to the fighter to decide whether the other guy gets disqualified or not.

Either the foul warrants a DQ or it doesn't. Just write a good rule then follow it.

A fighter shouldn't have to make that decision.

If I were a promoter, I would cut guys on the spot for that.

And didn't Carlo Prater get cut after milking a foul?

Not according to the scorecards
Pretty awful scorecards then, he clearly won round 1. In any case, Hardy was done and it was only a matter of time anyway

I'm sure their plan was to cut him after Hardy won, but with that screwed up, I doubt it.

I hope so. That fight was embarrassing. They tried to throw Greg hardy a tomato can and it turned into a shit show.

I have a good idea. Lets nominate Hardy to be fed to the JBG. We can all be happy then.

If I were a promoter, I would cut guys on the spot for that.

And didn't Carlo Prater get cut after milking a foul?

Not according to the scorecards

I remember that. Also, Pedro Nobre
pedronobre_twitter_rep.jpg_30.jpg

Back