TJ fans were mad at Cody fans when they called the first Cody fight an early stoppage.

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
Now they're screaming the same thing about their own fighter. Even TJ is being all whiny about it. Same with Dana.

cool-funny-salty-meme.jpg

This was all just a plan from Dana to get rid of the 125 division, but now that the 125 champion just TKO'd the 135 champion, those plans are absolutely fucked.

Tj has turned into the saltiest fighter in the whole roster, it's gonna be a while before he loses that title.

Yeah if you think Cejudo-Dillashaw was early, you gotta to think TJ-Garbrandt was early too.

Cody was face planted, that was a lot worse

TJ was most likely done but ref should’ve allowed another 1-2 seconds. Wasn’t that brutal to step in

Wait, who the fuck thought their first fight was stopped early? Anyone? Bueller? Lol

Tj has turned into the saltiest fighter in the whole roster, it's gonna be a while before he loses that title.
New Saltweight champion, beating the previous champ Rockhold (I'm a fan of his btw, but facts are facts!)

I want my fighters unconscious when they stop the fight so we can't argue over it. Im a just bleed kind of guy.

Cody was done (both times), TJ was done. TJ crying about it like this is beyond pathetic. He couldn't even put Cody down to end the second fight, but claims Cejudo shouldn't be happy with this win. LMAO.

funny how that works

And if the ref let Henry beat on TJ longer those same fans would be crying for the refs head on a stick for not protecting tj.

Oh what I would give for Dom to come back beat him in another close decision before retiring with the belt.

A man can only dream

The Garbrandt stoppage wasn't early, but this one was a bit early. It wasn't identical situations, there was more than a subtle difference. However, due to the weight cut there's zero possibility that TJ was going to survive that beating anyway.

Back