Conor vs Cowboy at 165

Cowboy at any weight.

UW3gIVS.gif

I would like to see this fight. Could be a great striking battle. Honestly would have to go with Conor, tko via body shots but has potential for a sweet striking battle and Cowboy has other ways to win.

Their kids can fight as the co-main

A leprechaun vs a cowboy. Please make this happen. It’s a win win for everyone involved.

11eba44b4dee85843d5e2d5b2a4f32bdb7ced69d22c565e911d557162726781e.jpg

Mcgregor should win
Don't be too sure about that. McGregor ain't the motivated fighter like he once was, meanwhile Cerrone is on a 2 fight win streak against young and hungry competition and he's been very active unlike McGregor who had his first MMA fight after 2 years, and lost said fight in dominating fashion.

People say that Conor folds, well Cowboy is the definition of a quitter when the pressure is put in him, I think he will fold as soon as he's cracked in the jaw.

Cowboy at 165, sure. Conor can barely get over 165. His highest fight weight is like 168. Cowboy/Conor should be at LW. We don't want another "Well Cowboy is twice his size" excuse like Conor/Nate at 170.

Not again with this 165 nonsense.....

Now that I've gotten that off my chest I favor McGregor at 155 or 170 but I do give Cowboy a much better chance at 170 because the relief of not having to cut an extra 15 pounds will definitely help his ability to take a McGregor left.

No at 155, a real division that actually exists.

I'm down. Let Cowboy get paid, brah.

brokeback cerrone will turn into a panic wrestler against conor

the problem is that cerrone is actually p good at that

Back