I think it's time for TJ to hang up the gloves

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
All those wars in TAM and Bang's garage have taken a toll on him. It showed very clearly last night. His chin is shot, the body is not what it used to be, and frankly I think the book is out on how to beat him - get him off balance and touch his temple.

It's only going to be downhill from here, especially if he has to fight a guy like Moraes who is a very polished striker and packs a mean punch.

He's had a great career, but I truly do believe that he's doing himself no favors by getting into the cage at this point. I don't want to see him become another Hendricks.

He got hit behind the ear. Has nothing to do with his chin.

Hopefully you are wrong but 33 isn't a spring chicken at 125/135.

I bet more people think you should delete your account

lmao what?

TJ's in the prime of his career. Not everybody's fucking Jones or Khabib, even the best take L's here and there.

This whole moving weight shit was just a bad move on his part. Just stay at your natural 135 and cement your legacy there man.

All those wars in TAM and Bang's garage have taken a toll on him. It showed very clearly last night. His chin is shot, the body is not what it used to be, and frankly I think the book is out on how to beat him - get him off balance and touch his temple.

It's only going to be downhill from here, especially if he has to fight a guy like Moraes who is a very polished striker and packs a mean punch.

He's had a great career, but I truly do believe that he's doing himself no favors by getting into the cage at this point. I don't want to see him become another Hendricks.

I hear what your saying
But,
it wasn't that long ago that he banged out Cody. I think he's got one more in him and I'd like to see the Cejudo rematch at 135lb

One loss these days and suddenly the person should retire?

Different if it was a string of losses.

Last edited:
Now he has to give Henry a shot at 135.
I'll bet he wasn't planning for that.

giphy.gif

He's just depleted at that weight and his chin didn't hold up because of that terrible weight cut. That's all that is.

Marlon Moraes, Peter Yan, hell id even Cody, Cruz, and Dodson in a rematch against TJ

Back