Conor's lost 2 out of his last 19 fights..

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So why's alot of people on here act like he's a shit washed up fighter? you would have thought he's lost back to back losses or 3 in a row, nah 2 in his last 19.. people hate just for the sake of it. pathetic

He got tapped twice in those losses and his invincible aura is gone now that was a crazy streak he was on before, next part of his career now, he needs to go back to fighting anyone and getting some wins, and get some momentum back and he can prove himself again

People on here also acted like he was scared of Aldo after he katered him in 13 seconds
People on here be crazy yo

One could argue he lost the Diaz rematch. You say 2 of last 19 but he’s damn near lost 3 of his last 4

He's lost 2 of his last 4.
If you want to be selective on his record I guess it looks better or worse at the point you decide to select.

One L and a very close Win Vs a 11 loses Nate....

Nate was considered a gatekeeper before facing Conor.

Only thing remotley to that effect I've seen is people saying his chin is gone. Also when it comes to Conor I'm a fan but I don't really want him anywhere near a title belt ever again lol. It's kind of hard for me to root for him when I know he's always 1 win away from a title shot and if he wins a belt he won't defend.

i guess that means conors fucking shite then a dead crappy fighter aint he

In the UFC he is a .500 fighter above 145 and he isn't going back there.

Only thing remotley to that effect I've seen is people saying his chin is gone. Also when it comes to Conor I'm a fan but I don't really want him anywhere near a title belt ever again lol. It's kind of hard for me to root for him when I know he's always 1 win away from a title shot and if he wins a belt he won't defend.

yeah I wanna see him against some easier competition Khabib would beat the majority of people his weight and under.

Losses* Nate was more of a stylistic thing, who cares how many losses he has, Cerrone has 11 losses as well and I'd favor him over the majority of the top 15 at 155 right now.

So why's alot of people on here act like he's a shit washed up fighter? you would have thought he's lost back to back losses or 3 in a row, nah 2 in his last 19.. people hate just for the sake of it. pathetic

Fedor has only lost 5 out of his last 44 fights. What’s the big deal, he’s as good as ever <45>

Losses* Nate was more of a stylistic thing, who cares how many losses he has, Cerrone has 11 losses as well and I'd favor him over the majority of the top 15 at 155 right now.

35-11 >>>>>>>> 19-11

Hasn't won a fight in over 2 years
His antics have gotten more and more desperate
His attention has veered drastically from being an MMA fighter
His bullshit teenage mind games have become transparent

He's not washed up, his image is reset to reality.

His trend line has changed course. That's the point.

Since moving from 145, he has:

1 brilliant win
1 extremely close win
3 blowout losses (including May)

A LOT not ALOT. Mods, delete this asshole.

Back