What a card to be at live

VicVinegar

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Was at Fight night last night and had a dope time.
Every fight hadd something awesome to offer.
Definitely the loudest crowd I've ever been with.
How loud did the crowd sounds over tv?
Specifically during cowboys fight and Greg hardy's?
Crowd was firmly behind cowboy and NOT so firmly behind hardy. After the illegal knee the crowd got a huge "ASSHOLE" chant going... was that making it on the live broadcast ?
Also I met bisping as I was leaving the bathroom... "Mike, can I get a picture?"
Bisping "get your fucking phone out and make it quick I gotta go back up"
Me "I fucking love you"
Dope fucking night.
EDIT it says my 5 second vid is too large to post so I got a few screenshots of the vid of bisping down below!

Last edited:
I’m going to Bellator in Newcastle in a few weeks. Should be alright my brother got the tickets off a fighter on the card Lee Chadwick

Also I met bisping as I was leaving the bathroom... "Mike, can I get a picture?"
Bisping "get your fucking phone out and make it quick I gotta go back up"
latest

I have a 5 second video in my gallery idk how to post it

Bisping wears his headset to the bathroom?
Always be prepared I guess

<mma4>

Dude, you were definitely the loudest person there. Me and my friends were like, "Is it just me or is Vic out-shouting all these other wanna be loud chumps in the audience?"

Honestly, you made the event what it was.

Bisping wears his headset to the bathroom?
Always be prepared I guess

<mma4>
He was in a rush so he probably ran down when he had the chance... the headset caught my attention in the first place lol

Dude, you were definitely the loudest person there. Me and my friends were like, "Is it just me or is Vic out-shouting all these other wanna be loud chumps in the audience?"
Honestly, you made the event what it was.
Selling houses and screaming at UFC events go hand in hand

Anyone wanna confirm how loud the crowd was over tv? And if you could hear the Greg hardy "asshole" chant aswell?

Anyone wanna confirm how loud the crowd was over tv? And if you could hear the Greg hardy "asshole" chant aswell?

I had my tv turned all the way up to 11. My ears started bleeding during the Hardy fight.

How much coke did you do with Mikey in the bathroom bro?

Back