So how triggered are Sherdoggers that flyweights are here to stay?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love how Cejudo shut up all the flyweight naysayers. The flyweights can compete, are exciting and have KO power like anyone else. Bring on more flyweight fights!

how triggered were you when that 115 lbs girl tapped you out?

I'm trying to post quickly with something witty about you getting tapped by some 115 chick so I can get likes on the first page.

So far, I don't have anything witty so this will have to do.

TS, do you check under your bed for 115lb girls? ....

ComplexHalfGroundhog-small.gif

Starting to think TS does this for laughs. He would be the most successful troll of all time if thats the case. We might have been had this whole time.

Imagine if Dana folds it anyways and the reason he gives is that he thinks it was an early stoppage. Still no guarantees they do what they want, hope they keep it but no guarantees

Thrilled. 125 best division.

Cjuedo's being an idiot though and wants to fight at 135. I don't think he gets he's giving Dana a golden opportunity to kill 125 anyway.

Lol how do you know for sure it was “saved”?

It wasn't written anywhere that Henry winning would keep the division?

That Joe B/ Ortiz fight was typically boring. Couple elitist will come in here babbling about high level wrestling and reversals, but it wasn't exciting. No one will ever purposely search for it and watch again

The problem is that once Henry beats TJ at 135 and never comes back, there will only be like 4 guys in that division. My guess is once Henry moves up, it is going to vanish like a fart in the wind.

What the fuck. I thought they are getting rid of the weight Class. Fuck UFC

Very triggered. I'll never forgive TJ for taking this fight at 125 and cursing us with the flyweight division not going away as a result.

Just like I will never forgive Rockhold for acting like the biggest douchebag ever in the rematch against Bisping and getting KTFO because he considered the fight beneath him. And gave us Bisping as a champion and the deepest division in MMA held up for two years.

Last edited:
Oh, boy, it's time for yet another thread full of unfunny references to you know what!
giphy.gif

Not at all, some of them didn't even care enough.

So... What happened to this guy? Why is everyone talking about him getting beat by a 115 pound girl?

Back