Most of you probably missed this shot(Cejudo vs TJ).

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Normal speed:
giphy.gif

slow down by 75%:
giphy.gif

Cejudo landed a quick right straight after the body kick

I'm sure there's a point here but unfortunately I'm missing it.

I did miss it indeed.

Which is part of the reason i like the heavier divisions...because i miss so much of the sh*t these speedy flyweight/bantamweights/featherweights do.

I did miss it indeed.

Which is part of the reason i like the heavier divisions...because i miss so much of the sh*t these speedy flyweight/bantamweights/featherweights do.

I don't feel I miss much of what bantamweights and featherweights do, but flyweights are a different speed entirely. I saw the punch, but didn't see it land.

Didn't miss it. Classic Kickboxing combo. Power leg, power hand.

It's definitely harder to appreciate the full beauty of combos like this on an illegal, SD stream. :)

I don't feel I miss much of what bantamweights and featherweights do, but flyweights are a different speed entirely. I saw the punch, but didn't see it land.

Yeah well i'm somewhat of a new fan.

Also, this problem can be fixed within a few years when they start broadcasting in 4K.

Normal speed:
giphy.gif

slow down by 75%:
giphy.gif

Cejudo landed a quick right straight after the body kick

Once again, the lower weight classes are the most technical and, arguably, from a certain POV, the most exciting in the UFC. The same physics that dictates they won't have the KO power of the bigger guys give them another type of appeal.

Flyweights look like they fight at 1.5x the speed. They are so small they have +5 base speed as racial trait.

Cejudo is a fast little man....

Back