TJ's face. After 32 seconds.

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Early my ass.

Dude had quite a bit of visible damage there and it looked like he was bleeding from the mouth too.
That was from 32 seconds and he was still getting rained on with no answer.

Bullshit with the "early stoppage". Dude was getting lit up and it was most definitely ongoing and going to get worse. Plus being only 30 seconds in, there was no bell or anything to save him. He was done.

Dude needs to stop acting like a b*tch and take the L with at least some dignity.

Around 2:10 Even Dana admits Dillashaw was busted up and looked like he had gone through in a 3 round fight

Last edited:
<{anton}>

Bro got owned. How satisfying was it to see his smug ass face vanish once Cejudo started putting it on him lol

Last edited:
First main event on FOX ends in 64 seconds
First main event on ESPN + ends in 32 seconds

First main event on espn is coming soon, then will end shortly.

Ngannou will knock out Cain under a min

Respectful observation..the weight cut looked really hard.... I knew he would get knocked the fuck out after those pics that were released.

I respect TJs professionalism .. discipline.. He did make the weight..

I was rooting for TJ but really classless of him after the fight. For him to say I didn't get beat was #1 bullshit. The ref saved you, bruh. You got served mufucka.

He’s been rocked before in fights and came back. That was an early stoppage. Cutting weight was a much bigger beating than those 30 seconds. Inconsistency with stoppages.

He's just too competitive. Tons of finishes like this where a dude gets dropped or hurt, bounces back up, gets dropped again, hammered, and back up to take more shots until the ref's seen enough. Good stoppage.

I was fine with it, and I hate Cejudo. Dillashaw got complacent, got shocked and was spiralling out - he was never recovering from that, if the stoppage was 1min later or 2mins later, it was still coming - fight was over.

Check my post history

I’ve been unbearably annoying about Henry having no chance

Wasn’t an early stoppage. Fair win

He would have knocked unconscious if it kept going. He's like J-champ, always someone else's fault when they lose

Best part when his eyes were in the roof of his head but he did not lose guys.

You don't get stopped for having some marks, a bit of blood and a bit of bruising.
Cejudo definitely hit him with some decent power though.

If fights were decided by facial damage........ Conor beat Nate in the first fight.

Include a photo in the OP when you create a thread like this asshole

People speaking through their emotions saying it wasn’t early

TJ didn't respect him at all you could see with how little he cared about range.

Back