Hardy's knee vs Alvarez's knee

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Why was one guy given a nc and the other a dq?

Very strange display of inconsistencies with UFC officials

Because the ref decided it wasn't clear whether Alvarez saw Poirier place a knee down.

Because you have a limited time frame to decide and some refs are nicer than others. Both should be DQs imo

Because one was a champ and the other is a straight bum who hasn't earned any benefit of the doubt

Eddie got a pass cause he did the UFC a big favour by taking a dive against Conor.

Why was one guy given a nc and the other a dq?

Very strange display of inconsistencies with UFC officials
You ever watched MMA before? All refs are different and its all decided upon the discretion of the ref.

You ever watched MMA before? All refs are different and its all decided upon the discretion of the ref.
Nope never seen it before. Not even sure how I knew who Alvarez was. Axe murderer.. cool nickname, who does it belong to? An mma fighter I'm assuming.

Don't mind my 2008 account, I came here for bewbz and WWE threads

Dan shouting “if he can’t continue, I’m gonna disqualify him” was the worst part of the whole thing.

Basically gifted that chump the cheap victory.

It was pretty blatant imo. Also looked like he was changing momentum.

I always thought Alvarez should have been DQed

Quite obviously illegal, and white obviously landed.

I think that’s the difference, the position with Eddie’s was a bit more ambiguous, and was in a position where it’s conceivable that Eddie’s line of site suggested it was legal.... no way that’s the case here.

Quite obviously illegal, and white obviously landed.

I think that’s the difference, the position with Eddie’s was a bit more ambiguous, and was in a position where it’s conceivable that Eddie’s line of site suggested it was legal.... no way that’s the case here.

I couldnt care less about this Hardy guy, but peoplle are being too hard on him.

Looks like he recognized both knees down and when one came up, he tried to time the knee to hit when he thought it would be legal.

Guy was in the spotlight and a split second later the knee could have possibly been legal.

It is very difficult to break down details in the heat of the moment. Big Dan is a great ref and a veteran and immediately said both knees were down when it hit. If his immediate recollection was that, it shows how hard it is.

That said, Hardy should have been on the prelims or early prelims. They have managed to degrade his character even further than it already had been from past events.

I couldnt care less about this Hardy guy, but peoplle are being too hard on him.

Looks like he recognized both knees down and when one came up, he tried to time the knee to hit when he thought it would be legal.

Guy was in the spotlight and a split second later the knee could have possibly been legal.

It is very difficult to break down details in the heat of the moment. Big Dan is a great ref and a veteran and immediately said both knees were down when it hit. If his immediate recollection was that, it shows how hard it is.

That said, Hardy should have been on the prelims or early prelims. They have managed to degrade his character even further than it already had been from past events.
interesting u think dan is a great ref. i think hes one of the worst, right up there with herb, maybe worse.

Back