Why is everyone hating on hardy

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Did he beat your wife?
That knee was only and accident, shit happens

I mean when someones head is at waist level you probably shouldnt knee him in the head.

No need to exaggerate. Here at least 50% are supporting Hardy.

Careless at best. 100% on him. He deserved the disqualification.

only people that hate Hardy are the pedophiles and SJW creeps that read Bloody Elbow

Truth is it's exciting to have an A-level athlete heavyweight with 100% knockout rate enter the worst heavyweight division ever

He beat his girlfriend by accident, too.
Greg "The Accidents" Hardy

I think a better question would be, why did the announcers think it'd be wise to mention he's a women beater once every two minutes?!?

Did he beat your wife?
That knee was only and accident, shit happens

So... you're ok with wife beaters, as long as he doesn't beat yours. That's pathetic.

Second, he's a shit fighter. That fight was embarrassing.

I was rooting for him, but he would get completely outclassed against better competition

only people that hate Hardy are the pedophiles and SJW creeps that read Bloody Elbow

Truth is it's exciting to have an A-level athlete heavyweight with 100% knockout rate enter the worst heavyweight division ever

Wow. Apparently hating a woman hitter makes one a pedophile. That's quite a leap of moron logic.

Second, your "A-level athlete" is going to get destroyed as soon as some of the "worst heavyweights ever" get their hands on him.

Bloody Elbow is for pedophiles? Shit.

I think a better question would be, why did the announcers think it'd be wise to mention he's a women beater once every two minutes?!?
Man we dont know the whole story, so stop judging him, if he is a proven woman beater, he will be in jail so stop

I was rooting for him, but he would get completely outclassed against better competition
He was getting outclassed by Crowder. That wrestling sapped all his power. Crowder was walking him down,talking shit, hands at his side. Hardy had nothing left. The knee was desperate and out of anger.

Crowder won that fight in a fashion that resembled domestic violence against Hardy.

Might have not been the win he wanted but he won for Rachel.

But I thought anyone who was big and black from any non combat sport would destroy all MMA fighters with 30 seconds of training because "LOLZ MUSCLE!!!".

if he is a proven woman beater, he will be in jail so stop
And yet, there are so many ways to get witnesses and victims to recant their statements, particularly if you're a millionaire.

He was getting outclassed by Crowder. That wrestling sapped all his power. Crowder was walking him down,talking shit, hands at his side. Hardy had nothing left. The knee was desperate and out of anger.

Yeah Crowder dominated him in the 1st round, but he was arguably winning the 2nd to that point. Think UFC wanted him to win that fight and that's why Vegas had him heavily favored & he still managed to mess it up

Back