Hank Cejudo is trilingual?

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese?

Spanish

Portuguese?

Olympico Campeao de Mundo! Legendo!

Porra!

He's a very marketable fighter. If he was the champion instead of DJ for that long and dominant reign, we wouldn't even be talking about getting rid of that division.

He's a very marketable fighter. If he was the champion instead of DJ for that long and dominant reign, we wouldn't even be talking about getting rid of that division.
He’s very marketable until he opens his mouth and a bunch of incoherent motivational slogans fall out in a jumbled mess

He’s very marketable until he opens his mouth and a bunch of incoherent motivational slogans fall out in a jumbled mess
Shit, from a PR standpoint that's way better than not even opening your mouth to promote your owns fights at all.

Do you refer yourself in the third person?

I think many people who fluently speak Spanish also know some Portugese and vice versa. Nevertheless he seems like a smart guy.

It’s not a big deal for intelligent folks to learn stuff.

And alot of mma fighters are more learned and eloquent than a casual might understand. MMA fighter does not = stupid.

Looks like a smart guy in general. Not your typical MMA fighter.
seems like the one of the dumbest guys to me. Weirdo sociopath talks in 3rd person and cant comprehend what the world thinks about him. Growing up speaking two languages doesnt make you smart.

I think many people who fluently speak Spanish also know some Portugese and vice versa. Nevertheless he seems like a smart guy.

I don't think Spanish speaking Portuguese and vice-versa are that common.

sadly that's what a lot of successful people sound like when they are given opportunities to do so publicly.

Who the fuck calls him Hank? Lol

I can say "adoro lindo nu seios" in Portuguese.

I assumed English and Spanish and wondered what the other one was.

Spanish

Portuguese?

Porra!

he has a heavy accent. Wouldn't pass as a local but he does speak Portuguese.

It’s not a big deal for intelligent folks to learn stuff.

And alot of mma fighters are more learned and eloquent than a casual might understand. MMA fighter does not = stupid.

No, not 100% of the time. But as a smarter than average guy, I can tell you a resounding majority of them have below average IQ. That’s why the smarter guys (TJ, Woodley, Cejudo, DJ, etc.) stand out so clearly.

Damn, motivates me to learn a third language.
Its already too late bud. If you dont learn right from the get go, say like 3 or 4 years of age you'll likely never learn it. Too hard learn as an adult. Kids brains are like sponges

I can say "adoro lindo nu seios" in Portuguese.

I assumed English and Spanish and wondered what the other one was.
That doest make a lot of sense
“Like beautiful nude titties”
Good luck trying to catch something using that.
But my English is terrible too soo...

Spanish

Portuguese?

Porra!

If you can speak Spanish you can kinda speak Portuguese. Not identical but still very similar. It's like being able to understand English from a redneck and a yankee.

Back