Cowboy vs. McGregor

Breaking

One shall stand, and one shall fall.
@Black
Reaction score
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Looks like this shit’s going down...I’m pretty amped for this fight, especially seeing how cowboy performed last night.

I’m expecting a FOTY candidate out of this one, and I’m torn on the outcome. Cowboy has more tools, and more ways to win, but Conor’s big left is tailor-made for Donald’s glass liver...

Still—Cowboy by RNC.

Last edited:
Cowboy with Dad mentality.

Cowboy all day everyday.

ctY03cT.gif

i'd love the shit out of this fight

Why not post the actual fight related combinations? Instead of that nerd crap?

The real ones was 100% more badass.

<{clintugh}>

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Looks like this shit’s going down...I’m pretty amped for this fight, especially seeing how cowboy performed last night.

I’m expecting a FOTY candidate out of this one, and I’m torn on the outcome. Cowboy has more tools, and more ways to win, but Conor’s big left is tailor-made for Donald’s glass liver...

Still—Cowboy by RNC.
GodBlessYouSir....

IF Cowboy gets him down He will submit for sure..

But will he catch a left going In?

IF he is disciplined and stands off using push kicks ,,leg kicks ,knee kicks.. He can get his hands on Conor easier,,

win or lose I am happy to see Cowboy GET PAID.

Conor will kill him.

Cowboy was slow as shit in his footwork yesterday, him being a crafty veteran is the only thing that saved him.

If Cowboy was in his prime, this would have been a very competitive fight.

Why not post the actual fight related combinations? Instead of that nerd crap?

The real ones was 100% more badass.

<{clintugh}>

giphy.gif

Maybe because I am a nerd?

Also, maybe you should take your own advice: why not post the 100% more badass clips instead of Clint Eastwood?

Looks like someone doesn’t know that HE’S a nerd...

giphy.gif

Maybe because I am a nerd?

Also, maybe you should take your own advice: why not post the 100% more badass clips instead of Clint Eastwood?

Looks like someone doesn’t know that HE’S a nerd...

Stop pretending being a nerd is ok now.

It never was and it never will be. No matter how many episodes of big bang theory you watch.

Donald will get pieced up. People have forgotten who Conor is on the feet

Not fond of it tbh. I rather want Conor to fight one of the top LW contenders like Al, Kevin or even Edson and Justin. With all the respect for Cerrone, but he is just too slow for Conor. Give Conor a proper challenge.

Just because Conor said he'd fight him doesn't mean it'll happen. He said he'd rematch Aldo but we saw how that went.

Back