Daniel Cormier is the best thing happened in MMA

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Perfect fighter,perfect commendator and he has a thread stickied on sherdog nearly 6 years can you believe that lol...
dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Plus him and Jones has the biggest rivalry in MMA,I dont think things could go worse for 2 MMA fighters...
Check this once again

And bonus
sholler.0.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful soul in a dadbod

The unique D2BG move in recent years...

Agreed. War Cormier!!

giphy.gif

DC is nothing but class. War DC!

Was always a DC fan, didn’t get the hate... except he didn’t fit the 6 4 250, 9% bf, squat 600, elbows2pointy, requirements of sherdog.

3years ago this current sentiment wasn’t the case for a majority here.

It’s funny how narratives turn.

Time’s the Revelator.

Dan Cormier all time great in fighting and behind the booth

Cormier might be my favorite guy in the sport atm. Up there with fedor, overeem, Mousasi, cerrone

He's went from being considered a somewhat boring fighter with not much of a fanbase, to a pretty consistent finisher & one of the most endeared fighters in the sport

I am a bigger fan of Jones but there is zero reason to hate on Cormier. I just think Jones is a better fighter but Cormier as a person is just in another league on top of being a fantastic fighter. Even as a Jones nuthugger, I wouldn't be able to hate on Cormier if he gets his revenge in a third fight before retirement.

Although I still think Jones would win again against cormier, with and without drugs, DC legacy should be respected. Which other fighter is still fighting like their prime when he is 40 y old, not giving a fuck about the weight ?? He clearly could make middle weight if he loses the body fat, but he does not fucking care and just pick fights against lhw and hw. Really reminds me of Fedor. DC is the real deal.

Horse shit and I’m in the middle of creating a thread that says the exact opposite of your opinion.

Look for it in a couple of minutes.

DC is great <Oku04>Joe + DC as commentating is 5/5 <YayKpop>

Horse shit and I’m in the middle of creating a thread that says the exact opposite of your opinion.

Look for it in a couple of minutes.
Lol I am looking forward

Brock vs Frank Mur is actually not bad, the hate between these two is real. But still, it's nothing compare to Cormier and Jones.

images

It's pretty hilarious too, at one point Frank also talks about Lesnar's chest muscle, he said something like it bounces up and down when Lesnar jumps around, and he got himself a chess tattoo hoping people would stop paying attention to his manboobs. Too bad their rivalry is very short lived.

Perfect fighter,perfect commendator and he has a thread stickied on sherdog nearly 6 years can you believe that lol...
dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Plus him and Jones has the biggest rivalry in MMA,I dont think things could go worse for 2 MMA fighters...
Check this once again

And bonus
sholler.0.jpg

Agreed. And jones and cyroid are the worst. still waiting for that juicehead jones to lose though.

DC is one of the few remaining role models left in the UFC

Back