Dillashaw is a more sore loser than Garbrandt

Rocksalt forever. Stop it.

TJ Dillashalt is born

I did feel like that stoppage was waaayyy early, though. But TJ is one of my favourite fighters, so I might be biased.

I've only been reading about how salty Dillashaw has been after the fight on Sherdog. I was like, "I gotta see this for myself"

Just watched a post fight interview he did with Okamoto and my goodness. He makes Rockhold look like gracious humble loser. That was unbearable.

Never in my life have I seen a more salty fighter EVER.
Lol that was great. Seeing TJ and Hernandez get completely merked in the same night was so satisfying.

Here's the video:

Last edited:
Dillashaw is a much bigger bellend than Garbrandt, it isn’t even that close imo.

I've only been reading about how salty Dillashaw has been after the fight on Sherdog. Just watched a post fight interview he did with Okamoto and my goodness. He makes Rockhold look like gracious humble loser. That was unbearable.

Never seen a more salty fighter EVER.
Lol that was great.

Got a link, sherbro?

<[analyzed}>

That's gonna stick

but ppl can't spell or remember for shit so it'll likely end up as "Dillasalt" which, honestly, is kind of better anyway since it better sells the joke while still being easily identifiable as Dillashaw

I've only been reading about how salty Dillashaw has been after the fight on Sherdog. I was like, "I gotta see this for myself"

Just watched a post fight interview he did with Okamoto and my goodness. He makes Rockhold look like gracious humble loser. That was unbearable.

Never in my life have I seen a more salty fighter EVER.
Lol that was great. Seeing TJ and Hernandez get completely merked in the same night was so satisfying.

Here's the video:

Wow... that's another level of salt. He was robbed by Cejudo punching him in the face. I didn't hear him say "I'm good" when he was wobbling all over the octagon. TJ's got that kind of face you just want to punch.

Back