Greatest Back to Back wins in UFC History

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
Someone made a thread mentioning how this could be the greatest back to back wins ever in UFC History.

So I'm wondering, do you guys think it is?
What are some that top Cejudo beating DJ then TJ in your eyes?

Last edited:
Well beating anyone after beating mighty mouse would get you up there.

Someone made a thread mentioning how this could be the greatest back to back wins ever in UFC History.

So I'm wondering, do you guys think it is?
What are some that top Cejudo beating DJ then TJ in your eyes?
Wow, I mean "P4P" wise it very well may be now that I come to think of it. Stopping DJ's title reign, and then finishing TJ by strikes no less in 1 minute is very, very impressive.

I'd personally place Conor ending the undefeated streaks of Mayweather and Khabib back to back as the greatest consecutive wins in combat sports history, but that's just me.

Ken Shamrock and Gerard Gordeau

102813-ufc-upsets-ob-pi-17_20131028194658368_600_400.jpg

Matt Hughes and BJ Penn by GSP

Chuck and Hendo by Rampage

Anthony Perosh beat Cyrille Diabate and Nick Penner.

Pretty good.

Randy Couture
def Chuck Liddell by KO
def Tito Ortiz by UD

I'd personally place Conor ending the undefeated streaks of Mayweather and Khabib back to back as the greatest consecutive wins in combat sports history, but that's just me.

This

Changed their fookin bum lives. Beat Floyd under circus show rules then made light work of Khabib with a dominant 3rd round

It's up there but since this is a matter of opinion, I think the following are better:

- GSP beating Hughes and Penn
- Rampage over Chuck and Hendo
- Forrest Griffin's wins over Shogun and Rampage
- Jon Jones' back to back stoppages over Cormier and Gustaffson (in before butthurt DC fans)

it's subjective, but theres no doubt it has to be up there. Just because Dana/UFC are disrespecting Cejudo (for spoiling their plans) doesn't mean fans should be, he out-grinded DJ to a win and then beat TJ at his own game in striking, almost nobody saw either of these outcomes coming and he deserves credit.

In retrospect it wasn't, but at the time I'd say Jon Jones' beating Cormier and Glover. At the time Glover was just considered an absolute unit and Jon toyed with him, ending his ten year winning streak.

Immediately after, Jon kills Daniel Cormier's undefeated record. So impressive.

In retrospect it wasn't, but at the time I'd say Jon Jones' beating Cormier and Glover. At the time Glover was just considered an absolute unit and Jon toyed with him, ending his ten year winning streak.

Immediately after, Jon kills Daniel Cormier's undefeated record. So impressive.

Thats another good one. Only thing that makes it slightly less impressive in retrospect is Glover picked up some bad loses afterward and hasn't looked as amazing.

I really cant decide if that is better than MM/TJ back to back or not....if Cejudo finished MM and put TJ out cold, certainly

Rose showing it was no fluke by beating the previous seen as unbeatable Joanna twice was impressive

Bisbing vs Anderson & Rockhold

Stipe vs Werdum and Overeem(both were on solid win streaks)

Jones vs Rua(previously unKO'd) then Rampage(not submitted in 10years), Jon changed that and becoming the youngest ufc champ the process

Usada vs Jones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back