Media Dana White Refuses to Terminate Covington's Contract

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm unable to timestamp the video since it's a live stream. But a reporter told Dana about Colby wanting to get released if he doesn't get the title shot.

He asks Dana if he would be willing to release Colby to let him fight in another organisation.

Dana's answer:

"No... Sillyness.."

Aka we"ll hold him from fighting till he becomes our bitch and fight for peanuts

Woodley vs. Thompson 3 next if Woodley beats Usman.

ACTUALLY...now that ESPN is the network of choice Colby could easily be cut for saying the 'wrong" thing, which is pretty much every other thing he says. The boys at Bristol have canned their own employees for far less than the usual Colby tweet. He's just not thinking this through.

ACTUALLY...now that ESPN is the network of choice Colby could easily be cut for saying the 'wrong" thing, which is pretty much every other thing he says. The boys at Bristol have canned their own employees for far less than the usual Colby tweet. He's just not thinking this through.

I mean what value does he really have?

Who really would prefer to see him fight v an up and coming ww like Vicente luque or Tony Martin ?

Please tell me no one has any sympathy for Covington?

The guy is a straight up turd ...

t93Jjp1.jpg

UFC is it's own entity I don't think ESPN has any say in who is on their roster. But I would bet that Colby would not fight on the network cards because of what you said

Aka we"ll hold him from fighting till he becomes our bitch and fight for peanuts

I hate to use the term but Dana is very clearly the alpha here.

As much as Colby pretends to be, he gave up any claims to it by his childish whining about not getting the title shot.

And by crying about a boomerang.

I hate to use the term but Dana is very clearly the alpha here.

As much as Colby pretends to be, he gave up any claims to it by his childish whining about not getting the title shot.

And by crying about a boomerang.

It's not childish when he had a completely valid argument...

I mean what value does he really have?

Who really would prefer to see him fight v an up and coming ww like Vicente luque or Tony Martin ?

Honestly, I just want to see him fight Woodley so I can watch Woodley destroy him. Even though I think all of Colby’s shit is a troll job or gimmick, I also think he has bought into his own bullshit a little bit.

Colby has really gone to great lengths to duck T-wood and Usman

Colby has really gone to great lengths to duck T-wood and Usman
Is it really ducking if he constantly asks for Woodley and refuses to take anything less than a title shot?

Colby is a clown, but he isn't ducking.

I think he fucked up by wanting more time off after his win over RDA. I don't know how true that nose thing was but he probably thought he could lay back a little after securing a title shot and in the end it back fired.

I'm unable to timestamp the video since it's a live stream. But a reporter told Dana about Colby wanting to get released if he doesn't get the title shot.

He asks Dana if he would be willing to release Colby to let him fight in another organisation.

Dana's answer:

"No... Sillyness.."

why would dana do that. he might say dumb things but he not stupid.

disney not firing someone if they say something stupid.

Back